Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

Google SEO vs Bing SEO difference?

Ads
banner
banner
banner
begginer Offline referral

Google is top search engine and as a result SEO has been developed for Google mainly but we can't forget about Bing and Yahoo second and third most popular search engines however checking Bing SEO articles I have noticed that Google SEO is not working on Bing and Yahoo whatever works for Google is not working for Bing and Yahoo. This makes whole SEO a lot more difficult. Is there a SEO that will work for all of them?
victor Offline referral

Yeah Google SEO is a bit different from Bing and Yahoo SEO. Like for instance Bing likes keywords in domains, or it likes anchor text inside the content. But if I would you I would not focus too much on Bing SEO because what matters is Google and ranking high on it.
begginer Offline referral

Well too bad for Bing because all my SEO is directed to Google. I will follow your advice and do Google SEO and if Bing and Yahoo doesn't like my site then to hell with them all I care about is Google rankings. Anyways I have my web site submitted to Bing so let see what happens.
sofyjohnson18 Offline referral

Google SEO and Bing SEO:
Google SEO is best search engine and it is different from both Yahoo and Bing. Page ranking and link authority both hold a lot of weight for the Off-page SEO factors, so quality link building is key.
Erin Nagata Offline referral

I believe both search engine index websites differently and you have to work on them efficiently.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)