Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

Google Sitemap HELP

Ads
banner
banner
banner
antony Offline referral

Hi could you tell me please how can I make Google to download my sitemap every day?
maya Offline referral

Posting Freak
You can add "sitemap change frequency" change it to daily that should make Google crawler to download your sitemap every day.
victor Offline referral

It is very recommended to let Google decide how often a sitemap should be downloaded. If your site is a forum or you constantly add new content then don't worry Google will pick that up and start crawling your site more often however you can use Pingler.com or similar sites to tell Google that you have new content that you would like Google to crawl it!
chod Offline referral

Posting Freak
I would avoid ping service sites.
www.AdminEmpire.com
www.BlimptonTech.com - Best Free Online JavaScript tool to minify JavaScript files.
maya Offline referral

Posting Freak
Don't force Google to make a decision, let Google do its thing. I have to agree as well on not to use ping sites too often if possible just avoid them and instead use Social Media Sites to ping your content!
chod Offline referral

Posting Freak
Its better to set a real scan frequency that you CAN meet than just "letting" google decide. You can set it on each page as well for scan frequency. And you know really how often that page needs to be scanned.
www.AdminEmpire.com
www.BlimptonTech.com - Best Free Online JavaScript tool to minify JavaScript files.
marcus_avrelius Offline referral

Support Team
(12-20-2013 07:46 PM)chod Wrote:  Its better to set a real scan frequency

Chod what is that?
chod Offline referral

Posting Freak
Telling the bot how often your content truly changes. So if you have content on page X and you truly add new content every friday, then weekly scans of that page is what you should be telling bots. If you change it daily then daily. So on and so fourth. But if you change your post frequency on page X you should update that scan frequency as well.
www.AdminEmpire.com
victor Offline referral

You mean something like this? But be very careful with <changefreq></changefreq> because if it's not correct google will get pissed off very quickly lol

Code:
<url>
  <loc>http://myurl.com</loc>
  <lastmod>2013-12-21T14:01:08+00:00</lastmod>
  <changefreq>hourly</changefreq>
  <priority>1.00</priority>
</url>
maya Offline referral

Posting Freak
Add new content frequently and don't forget to update your sitemap. Google will not spend it's time and computing power on a website that is not producing new content simple as that!

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)