Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

Google announced an update to the mobile-friendly algorithm

Ads
Falconboy Offline referral

Here is the announcement

Quote:Starting today, pages with an app install interstitial that hide a significant amount of content on the transition from the search result page won’t be considered mobile-friendly .

Instead of full page interstitials, we recommend that webmasters use more user-friendly formats such as app install banners. We hope that this change will make it easier for searchers to see the content of the pages they are looking for.
“Fear is the ultimate enemy, the only enemy". Not afraid to start a blog? Click here --> Viralfalcon
marcus_avrelius Offline referral

Support Team
I am sorry can some one translate this update language I don't get it. Are they against responsive design?

(11-03-2015 08:25 PM)marcus_avrelius Wrote:  I am sorry can some one translate this update language I don't get it. Are they against responsive design?

Simply put, ads that cover a “significant amount of content” on your page will be considered NOT mobile-friendly and will not rank as well as mobile-friendly Web pages.

But you can use small banners that will not hide the "main content" on a mobile screen.

http://searchengineland.com/google-app-i...lts-229505
“Fear is the ultimate enemy, the only enemy". Not afraid to start a blog? Click here --> Viralfalcon
marcus_avrelius Offline referral

Support Team
Oh I got you man thanks a lot. This mobile update is a joke case they say any non mobile-friendly site will not show on search results on mobile devices yet I can clearly see sites that are not optimized showing Smile

Yeah I don't know what the webmaster of the site thinking about showing like full screen popup offers come on it's so annoying and makes the users just fly away Smile

(11-04-2015 12:32 PM)marcus_avrelius Wrote:  Yeah I don't know what the webmaster of the site thinking about showing like full screen popup offers come on it's so annoying and makes the users just fly away Smile

Totally Agree.
shanelee Offline referral

Are they against responsive design?

(11-05-2015 01:55 PM)shanelee Wrote:  Are they against responsive design?

How responsiveness will be visible if you hide the content with a layer of banner?
MarkBlack6Adv Offline referral

Greetings

Thank you for sharing this info. Very appreciated.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)