Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

Google cookie?

Ads
ivan Offline referral

Hi could you explain why I see this message on Google.com and on pretty much all major websites "Cookies help us deliver our services. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies"?
Why do I have to accept it?
chod Offline referral

Posting Freak
Are you in the EU? Or what is your geo location?
www.AdminEmpire.com
www.BlimptonTech.com - Best Free Online JavaScript tool to minify JavaScript files.
ivan Offline referral

I am from Spain!
chod Offline referral

Posting Freak
Your country passed a decree to follow the EU laws regarding cookies. To get a more complete understanding of that you can take a look here
http://www.cookie-laws.com/cookie-law-spain/

I seem to be dense today and can't figure out how to attach files to this post as I have some PDF's that would be helpful as well.
www.AdminEmpire.com
www.BlimptonTech.com - Best Free Online JavaScript tool to minify JavaScript files.
ivan Offline referral

Thanks chod your are awesome Wink
chod Offline referral

Posting Freak
Sorry for not being able to be more in depth about it on here but as you can see there is a ton of info about it and I can not really explain it any better.
www.AdminEmpire.com
maya Offline referral

Posting Freak
Chod is right the topic is just way too complex to explain with a few sentences
chod Offline referral

Posting Freak
(09-18-2013 08:14 PM)Maya Wrote:  Chod is right the topic is just way too complex to explain with a few sentences
Plus that really seems to be all most people read these days anyways is a few sentences. Wink It's not that complex though if you read it, I just think it's too much to write in my own words Tongue
www.AdminEmpire.com
invisibe_dude Offline referral

Posting Freak
This it because cookie is very susceptible to manipulation and can be used for rather illegal purposes.
chod Offline referral

Posting Freak
LOL you might want to read more about what this question actually is the EU law has nothing to do with the ability or no ability to modify or use cookies in illicit ways. This law also does not help prevent any of those!
www.AdminEmpire.com
ivan Offline referral

What does it mean if I don't accept the message telling me to accept?
chod Offline referral

Posting Freak
Well not sharing what the message is won't help those of us who do not see it Wink

But I am sure it tells you as well
www.AdminEmpire.com
maya Offline referral

Posting Freak
You are not obligated to accept it!
chod Offline referral

Posting Freak
I don't think that was his question though, of course you do not have to accept it. But I think he is after a more detailed explanation as to what not accepting it implies.

Again I can't explain it if I can't see the message you're getting as I am not a Spanish Web surfer I do not see that stuff. But I think basically all you're saying is you do not want cookies used when visiting that site, and have them not tracking you. I am sure there is more to it than that but that should be the most basic gist of it.
www.AdminEmpire.com
maya Offline referral

Posting Freak
Maybe you will find this article interesting: http://www.usatoday.com/story/tech/2013/...g/2823183/
It won't answer your question completely but you will learn why cookies are so important to Google!
chod Offline referral

Posting Freak
Cookies are important to everyone on the web, from the lowly webmaster to the major players like Google.

I love cookies Big Grin
www.AdminEmpire.com
maya Offline referral

Posting Freak
Cookies are great but you can get into deep sh*t for using them. Now users have to agree to use cookies otherwise it's illegal to store tracking cookies on users computer without them knowing!

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)