Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

Google impressions dropped to 0 - Webmaster tools

Ads
letsplay Offline referral

Could you help please today my Google impressions dropped to 0 for no reason. It was almost at 1000 impressions and not it's at almost 0.
maya Offline referral

Posting Freak
(07-07-2013 06:07 PM)letsplay Wrote:  Could you help please today my Google impressions dropped to 0 for no reason. It was almost at 1000 impressions and not it's at almost 0.

I think I know why your Google impressions dropped to 0! Have you ever used "ping a website" service? Please refer to this post!
http://letsforum.com/Thread-Ping-a-Websi...ad-for-SEO
letsplay Offline referral

Thanks Maya for your reply. Yes I use pingler.com to improve my search engine optimization.
maya Offline referral

Posting Freak
Maybe your website fall the victim of some Google update? http://letsforum.com/Thread-Whose-been-h...s-going-on
chod Offline referral

Posting Freak
He more than likely was hit by the recent update. People are still reporting they are being effected and some are still getting hit freshly.

If you have submitted to the webmaster tools you do not need to keep pinging your site. Learn to use the tools properly and you would not need to do this. Wink
www.AdminEmpire.com
www.BlimptonTech.com - Best Free Online JavaScript tool to minify JavaScript files.
marcus_avrelius Offline referral

Support Team
I agree Google updates its algorithm more often these days and that reflects on low PageRank (PR) sites
chod Offline referral

Posting Freak
(09-12-2013 08:46 PM)marcus_avrelius Wrote:  I agree Google updates its algorithm more often these days and that reflects on low PageRank (PR) sites
Don't assume it is only related to low PR. There are plenty of high ranking low PR as in PR0 sites out there.

They are going after links, content, seo techniques and so on. Just because you have low PR does not mean you can't rank high for keywords. It is never as simple as if you have low PR only. There are always a slew of factors that are all weighed to differing factors. For an idea on whats what keep an eye on what BS Cutts is spewing in his videos.

He posted this yesterday. Made me have a good chuckle.

www.AdminEmpire.com
www.BlimptonTech.com - Best Free Online JavaScript tool to minify JavaScript files.
marcus_avrelius Offline referral

Support Team
Google has two big competitors which are Yahoo and Bing search engines, and it has to make sure it services only the best content to stay on top of the game and being top search engine! That is why it makes all these changes to eliminate as much as possible spam, duplicate and just low quality content Wink
ivan Offline referral

Have you been doing some black hat SEO recently to get more backlinks? Or have you been involved in links spamming be honest!
surenot Offline referral

If your impressions dropped to 0 or went below 0 I mean impressions show negative figure then you are in deep trouble you should immediately stop doing SEO and investigate what is the cause of that!

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)