Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

Google is now officialy Adult

Ads
GordonHo Offline referral

Its the time to celebrate the birthday of google who become 18years old.
Victor Dub Offline referral

From the webmasters prospective I can only say "please let me finally rank on the first page I tried for so many years".
pixelaura Offline referral

Its the time to celebrate wish you happy 18th Birthday #Google Google is now legally an adult! on his 18th Birthday Celebration on 27th Sep, 2016
donaldbren Offline referral

Haizz, My ranking dance all time, Update of Pedgeun 4 is a night mare
Victor Dub Offline referral

Yeah man one of my websites was literally on first page for most of my keywords and overnight dropped to 4th and 7th F you Google.
anilrajj71 Offline referral

Yeah it is adult now, and they also have released Possum and Penguin 4.0 update.
GordonHo Offline referral

(09-27-2016 12:23 PM)Victor Dub Wrote:  From the webmasters prospective I can only say "please let me finally rank on the first page I tried for so many years".

Do hard work you should be on first one day.
chetanbali17 Offline referral

(09-27-2016 06:25 AM)GordonHo Wrote:  Its the time to celebrate the birthday of google who become 18years old.

I read your title n thought Google allow adult site to get indexed, but after clicking on title i came to know Google now 18th year older, it is a good news to heard, It is motivational journey too for so many from very small directory listing concept Google became World Number 1 platform to use all over the world, World best search Engine, so many other free platform like Google webmaster, analytics, adwords, translators, android platform, adsense, Google drive and don't know how many other tools or platform Google have to make our daily work so easy and happening.
Happy Birthday Googleeeee!!!!
Keep Growing and remain world number 1 platform to use!!!

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)