Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

Google page speed ? how to get a score of 90 above

Ads
banner
banner
banner
fifaworldcupfinal2014 Offline referral

Google page is an important factor in the seo and it an main concept of the seo now a days . How to get the page speed higher then 90??
Fifa World Cup enjoy the biggest match on the planet, Fifa World Cup Final 2014 it the match of the years for all the football fan.
invisibe_dude Offline referral

Posting Freak
There are just too many variables that come in to play when determining website load time or speed. I suggest you to use this "website performance analysis" tool what will tell you exactly what is wrong with it and how to fix it!

gtmetrix.com
seo123 Offline referral

PageSpeed Insights tells you what should be fixed why don't you do that?
KevinMax Offline referral

I use tools.pingdom & Google page speed insights. Page speed insights shows you the exact issues need to be fixed & to get the score above 90%, but keep in mind that most the branded websites are not even crossing 80%.

75% above with insights is good or 4+ passed rules are better.
fifaworldcupfinal2014 Offline referral

(07-03-2014 02:12 PM)KevinMax Wrote:  I use tools.pingdom & Google page speed insights. Page speed insights shows you the exact issues need to be fixed & to get the score above 90%, but keep in mind that most the branded websites are not even crossing 80%.

75% above with insights is good or 4+ passed rules are better.

yes i do agree but i think for new website it an very imp factor to consider for to make your website rank higher.
Fifa World Cup enjoy the biggest match on the planet, Fifa World Cup Final 2014 it the match of the years for all the football fan.
marcus_avrelius Offline referral

Support Team
What Google suggest you should consider or have to fix?

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)