Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

Google pagerank PR?

Ads
kickass Offline referral

SEO experts say Google PR PageRank is dead then what should I do to increase rankings of my website?
seo123 Offline referral

Google Page-Rank was really easy to manipulate and many black hat SEO webmasters used different techniques and tactics to increase PR and rank the website on Google first page so as a result they stopped using it nobody yet know that will replace it I guess backlinks and quality content like on-site optimization.
eddie66 Offline referral

Ranking factor has been calculated based on back links or domain count that the website has.
josephinek Offline referral

Page rank is a form of page popularity used by Google to determine a importance of webpage or websites .
micromaxsamsung7 Offline referral

PR PageRank is yet dead but it's interconnected, that means if you have more backlinks you ill get pr, traffic...
alpa786 Offline referral

Page rank depend on your site quality domain,backlink and traffic and then generate google PR.
KevinMax Offline referral

"Google Page Rank is Dead", The statement is Myth - Because Google didn't announced it officially in the press... Sure It will release the update., So continue to add high authority backlinks.
Siddhartha Offline referral

Google Page Rank is not completely dead, although it has not been updated for long. We are not sure when Google will update PR for respective website. From site owners point of view, keep your good work going. Without considering PR factor, maintain your website reputation.
Hotel Siddhartha Inn - Hotels in Nagpur
victor Offline referral

The PageRank will not go away but they will not take backlinks into consideration when calculating one!

I guess they developed some kind of algorithm that gives website points depending on its quality this will then be used in PR.
sheenagoyal13 Offline referral

PR is used by Google to determine a importance of webpage or websites. Page rank depend on your site quality domain,backlink and traffic.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)