Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

Google reconsideration request what does it mean?

Ads
banner
banner
banner
victor Offline referral

I have been searching the internet for SEO tutorials and stumbled upon Google reconsideration request could anybody tell me what it is and if I should send reconsideration request to Google to improve my site or something?
maya Offline referral

Posting Freak
Google reconsideration request is used in case your site has been banned from the Google search engine so you send reconsideration request explaining why they should restore your site or telling them that it was a mistake and your site is not violation any Google policy
chod Offline referral

Posting Freak
You better understand exactly why you have violated policy AND actually properly fix the issues before you ever contact them. They will not tell you exactly the issues or issues you have. You better solve it the first time around as well because the more requests you fail the better the chance you will never get your account back.

If you actually ever posted your link to the site in all your questions we could have spotted issues before the problem occurred.
www.AdminEmpire.com
www.BlimptonTech.com - Best Free Online JavaScript tool to minify JavaScript files.
invisibe_dude Offline referral

Posting Freak
Yeah I don't think Google will ban you from search engine for nothing, your or any site had probably done something really illegal like most common one, movies, video games and music distribution, if your site was involved in that I would not even bother sending them reconsideration request
chod Offline referral

Posting Freak
(12-04-2013 12:55 PM)invisibe_dude Wrote:  Yeah I don't think Google will ban you from search engine for nothing, your or any site had probably done something really illegal like most common one, movies, video games and music distribution, if your site was involved in that I would not even bother sending them reconsideration request

Violating TOS is the most common issue. As I keep saying every place on these forums. Read the Docs!!! You will never get what you want if you dont understand the game you're trying to play!
www.AdminEmpire.com
www.BlimptonTech.com - Best Free Online JavaScript tool to minify JavaScript files.
marcus_avrelius Offline referral

Support Team
Agree many people have many opinions that sometimes may hurt you big time so don't be lazy and read Google official docs
maya Offline referral

Posting Freak
Stop spamming your links all over the NET in an attempt to get backlinks, Google ain't stupid it will penalize you or even ban you from the search engine, it ain't worth the risk!

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)