Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

Google sitemap download frequency

Ads
banner
banner
banner
destroyer Offline referral

Guys I am despaired to get more organic traffic and increase my Google ranking impressions SERPs and SEO in general so I am wondering how to increase Google sitemap download frequency some say it helps SEO?
chod Offline referral

Posting Freak
(11-30-2013 09:36 PM)destroyer Wrote:  Guys I am despaired to get more organic traffic and increase my Google ranking impressions SERPs and SEO in general so I am wondering how to increase Google sitemap download frequency some say it helps SEO?

Have you ever been to G webmaster tools? They have a fetch as google to make them crawl pages.

Increasing your sitemap crawl frequency if already set to daily is moot. If your content is not changing in the frequency you state as well that should be fixed. Google is in no obligation to give you any traffic nor crawl your site completely nor as often as you desire. To me for what you're trying to accomplish you're after the wrong things here.

While not totally relevant might give you some insight.

www.AdminEmpire.com
www.BlimptonTech.com - Best Free Online JavaScript tool to minify JavaScript files.
invisibe_dude Offline referral

Posting Freak
Now it's not possible to change the Google sitemap download frequency it was possible before but to now
chod Offline referral

Posting Freak
(11-30-2013 11:21 PM)invisibe_dude Wrote:  Now it's not possible to change the Google sitemap download frequency it was possible before but to now
You can set crawler frequency server side. It is still up to the crawler to decide frequency. Like I was saying just cause you tell it daily does not mean it crawls daily.
www.AdminEmpire.com
www.BlimptonTech.com - Best Free Online JavaScript tool to minify JavaScript files.
victor Offline referral

If you have like static never changing content then Google will crawl your site with less and less frequency
chod Offline referral

Posting Freak
(12-01-2013 12:48 PM)victor Wrote:  If you have like static never changing content then Google will crawl your site with less and less frequency

Yup because why do they need to waste money recrawling things that will never change?
www.AdminEmpire.com
marcus_avrelius Offline referral

Support Team
Why do you think Google crawls yours or any sites... to make money baby so if they see that your site is cr*p and have no value then they will not crawl it very often add content that will make your site more attractive to Google crawlers

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)