Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

Got Spam Backlinks Automatically

Ads
Jolly1 Offline referral

I noticed some spam links towards a competitor's website. When I tried to create same links for a website it did not take me more than 5 minutes to create 8 of such links.

I created only these 8 spam links while continued my regular hard work SEO effort for site promotion.

But after few days when I rechecked my website back links, I was shocked to see 100s of spam backlinks to my site….

Does it really happen that you create some/few spam links and these get multiplied to create a network of spam links around the website…

I am really worried, coz this could mean my website would be penalized for spamming black hat SEO techniques…
marcus_avrelius Offline referral

Support Team
Well the problem is that there many webmasters and boots that steal content from websites rewrite, spin that content and then re-publish it on other websites linked to some primary one this is a back hat technique used to increase rankings.

This means that one bad link can turn into hundreds of them in a very short period of time!

To avoid being penalized for "WEB SPAM" please use "Google disavow" tool to block URLs or entire domains from which you don't want Google to grab backlinks.

Black Hat SEO when done by beginners can backfire and cause real devastation pretty much destroy the website SEO use with caution!
sofiabrown Offline referral

Yes Jolly, unfortunately it is possible. Other `bots` may also pick up on them as well and start spamming.

You can try blocking these links as Marcus said...
checkout Google webmaster tools - "Google disavow"
KevinMax Offline referral

I faced the same a long time back...
But that time my intention is to create tons and tons of backlinks. Yes of course that time I used black hat technique to improve my search engine rankings.

I collected some moin moin wiki powered platforms websites to add some links. I created a backlink manually in that - Then I continued to post on other websites..At the end I can see that 75 other websites has the same which I posted earlier.

They are like a private network, when you posted on some it just creates/generates/posts in all their integrated domains.
sulbha Offline referral

It is possible that one bad link can turn into hundreds of them in a very short period of time!

To avoid being penalized for "WEB SPAM" please use "Google disavow" tool to block URLs or entire domains from which you don't want Google to grab backlinks.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)