Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

Grammar errors affect SEO?

Ads
banner
banner
banner
dude Offline referral

Lets say I have a good content optimized and everything like keywords density, proximity and stuff all to make make it as SEO friendly as possible in other words it's perfect except that it has some grammar errors with this have a negative effect?
KevinMax Offline referral

Of course, it affects the SERP. Potential users considers the content with grammar mistakes is spam. Poorly written content sure will commit to suicide.

Mattcutt speaking about spelling & grammar mistakes affects SEO:

invisibe_dude Offline referral

Posting Freak
The only effect I can think of is if you spell words wrong then Google will have hard time finding good keywords. Lets say you are trying to rank high for "Internet Marketing" if you spell it wrong then the content might be associated with some bogus keywords that have no search volume at all.
JillNaver Offline referral

Agree with invisible dude. If you can't spell a KW, it won't be ranked properly!
Rank your site on Google with 5 VIP spots on a premium, relevant PR5 site. Niches: doctors and lawyers. One of a handful of PR5 sites relevant to your clients: $29.
Feel free to PM or contact me at fundzephyr[@]gmail.com. I'll do my best to help!
Erin Nagata Offline referral

Yes, it is still one of the parameters to get index by search engines effectively.
ziesha098 Offline referral

yeah offcourse because it changes the complete keyword.
worldemart0 Offline referral

Thank you for sharing this information.
sofyjohnson18 Offline referral

Sure, grammar error affect SEO result because if you are writing content with much error mistakes then nobody will like to read it.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)