Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

Guest posting good or bad for SEO?

Ads
banner
banner
banner
ivan Offline referral

Lets say I have a blogger blog and a discussion forum that you like to add some more action to so I am thinking about allowing guest to post comment but before what do you think is is a good idea from the SEO point of view?
surenot Offline referral

If this is someone who posts great content then I am pretty sure that person will create an account to post a comment to let everybody know who is the author. You are making it too easy for the spammers man. Abandon this idea before you destroy your SEO.
KevinMax Offline referral

This is absolutely a bad idea @ivan. Guest posting ; In other words anyone can post anything.

My Suggestions:
Allow guest blogging - Paid advertisers are expecting some high PR websites for blogging.
As like forums, If guest postings are under moderation - You can keep and have the SEO fruit all the time.

Bots can easily enter into your page to post comment - No matter how you design - Ubot & Zennoposter are some SEO automation tools - We can automate anything (up to 85%) in a website.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)