Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

H2 tags or DIV OnPage SEO?

Ads
banner
banner
banner
banner
Victor Dub Offline referral

Hi experts! I know there is no limit to the amount of H2 tags you can use on some particular page right BUT some same that if you use too many that will appear spammy to Google and they recommend using DIV instead!

My page has like 10 paragraphs should I use H2 or DIV which is more natural?
Latlon Technologies Offline referral

Hello Victor,
Are you sure that we can use as many H2 tags on the same page??

From my view, using single H1, H2, ..H6 tag would be better for SEO.

You can go with DIV..

Thanks buddy. I have only one H1 and H2 tags the rest are divs used to be all H2 ones. Let see how it goes. But since it's such insignificant factor in #SEO I don't think it will improve my rankings.
damponting44 Offline referral

Thanks for all the answers.
adam_jones Offline referral

If you leverage the same keyword throughout your headers, you’ll quickly over-optimize your content. Use the same words that make up your keyword and you could theoretically over-optimize your page as well.

Are you saying that it's better to have less content with a few keywords that a ton of it stuffed with keywords?
preeti Offline referral

(02-17-2017 05:27 PM)Victor Dub Wrote:  Thanks buddy. I have only one H1 and H2 tags the rest are divs used to be all H2 ones. Let see how it goes. But since it's such insignificant factor in #SEO I don't think it will improve my rankings.

Prefer <h tags> top heading with h1, middle paragraph with h2 n ending or conclusion with h3

Try to 10 h tags from single page, Normally experts use h tags for keywords, you can also same, add h tags where you have keywords for rest you use div

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)