Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

HTML email template

Ads
ivan Offline referral

Hi how to send HTML emails? I have pasted my HTML code into an email but it show like text. Where can I download free HTML templates?
chod Offline referral

Posting Freak
You can download them from any place on the internet there are millions of them out there.

If you actually put things that you needed in the email other than just that it should be HTML you could get a solid example. But just search for the needs of your HTML only email and find a free template. Then test, test, test, test, test. You should be sending in HTML and text, make sure you meet CANSPAM laws. Make sure your host allows email list mailings.
www.AdminEmpire.com
www.BlimptonTech.com - Best Free Online JavaScript tool to minify JavaScript files.
antony Offline referral

Can I send html emails using outlook or windows live mail?
chod Offline referral

Posting Freak
@Anthony that has nothing to do with the OP question. Stay on topic
www.AdminEmpire.com
www.BlimptonTech.com - Best Free Online JavaScript tool to minify JavaScript files.
ivan Offline referral

(09-28-2013 06:11 PM)antony Wrote:  Can I send html emails using outlook or windows live mail?

I was wondering the same thing how do I test HTML emails?
chod Offline referral

Posting Freak
You send them?
www.AdminEmpire.com

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)