Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

HTML title tag SEO?

Ads
banner
banner
banner
terminator Offline referral

Can I some how use title tag to improve SEO?
seo123 Offline referral

Nope it doesn't improve SEO or keyword density in any way it only acts as pop up on hover text!
dswtechnologies Offline referral

One of the best search engine optimization tips you can follow is using title tags for all of your content. Search engines reward websites that use these features because the titles show the value a page has to offer readers. The programs used by Google and Bing automatically scan for title tags so you can boost your business’ SEO value simply by taking an extra step when you’re publishing new content.
marcus_avrelius Offline referral

Support Team
Interesting suggestion @dswtechnologies
Rapidsoft technologies Offline referral

Hi there,
To improve title tag to in SEO try this.

Optimal Length for Search Engines
Optimal Format
Title Emulator Tool
matracos Offline referral

Title tags are important but lately i have seen that the Title tags are a bit messed up. It seems that Google is scrambling a lot of its algorithm and it is not making a lot of sense. Its important but currently i would focus on back links.
JammieCutts Offline referral

Yes, you should choose your title wisely. The title tag must be relevant to your webpage content. Also, since Google typically displays the first 50-60 characters of your title, you should keep your title within that range only.
Brucey Offline referral

The tags won't help you your website increase rank in search engines. But with these tags, your website will be more professional in visitors' eyes.
poojarai01 Offline referral

Using title tags for all of your content is one of the best SEO. Search engines reward websites that use these features because the titles show the value a page has to offer readers.
datul Offline referral

According to google title tag must be 60 to 70 characters long but it must be unique & describe your article.
kavinsac Offline referral

HTML Title Tag is Must for Search Engine Identification of Web Page
Erin Nagata Offline referral

Your <title> tag is the place to put your page’s best keywords. In fact, the value of the words used in the tag are so potent that the search engines can deem the first word the most valuable word used, the second word next most valuable, and so on in descending order.
marcus_avrelius Offline referral

Support Team
Guys he is talking about this title tag: title="" and not <title></title>

This tag has no impact on the #OnPageSEO
dafthost Offline referral

Title tags are important but lately i have seen that the Title tags are a bit messed up. It seems that Google is scrambling a lot of its algorithm and it is not making a lot of sense. Its important but currently i would focus on back links.
v1technologies123 Offline referral

Yes, but it doesn't improve SEO or keyword density in any way. The tags won't help you your website increase rank in search engines.
devshare Offline referral

i usually use <title> on head page
vanessa110 Offline referral

It doesn't effect on your SEO activities. It is just used for making your website more professional in visitor's eyes
magento tutorial for developer teaches all about Magento
shanelee Offline referral

Nope it doesn't improve SEO or keyword density in any way it only acts as pop up on hover text!
Attie Offline referral

- Concept tickets are essential yet recently i have noticed that this Concept tickets really are a bit all messed up. It appears that Search engines can be battling lots of the algorithm and it is not necessarily producing lots of good sense. The important yet at the moment i might concentrate on backlinks.
GeraldBurns Offline referral

It's very essential to have a unique title for each page of the site.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)