Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Help me to pick a cheap but powerful dedicated or VPS hosting plan?

Ads
make money online
maria Offline referral

My website (online business) start to get some real traffic and my shared hosting can't handle it anymore so I am forced to move either to VPS or dedicated server! Since they are not cheap I mean in comprising to shared one it's very expensive so I am hoping someone could help me to find cheap one but with great performance that will handle a ton of traffic!

My site gets 10,000+ unique visitors per day!

What would you recommend for:

Cores:
RAM:
Storage:
Bandwidth:
surenot Offline referral

Glad to hear this wonderful news! I am happy that your hard work finally starting to pay-off.

It depends on the website or on the script you are using! If you are using some very heavy script/coding that on each site load generates hundreds of SQL queries and the web-page size is high then you will need a server with more Cores, RAM and Bandwidth.

Make a deal with your hoisting company/provider and tell them that you will need to experiment with each server plan to see which one is more suitable to your eCommerce.

Start Startup plan then move to Professional if you still have problems then switch to Enterprise.

Here are some links to cheap and high performance VPS and Dedicated servers!

Dedicated Servers:
http://www.ipage.com/advanced-hosting/dedi-ppc.bml

Virtual Private Server (VPS):
http://www.ipage.com/advanced-hosting/vps.bml
seosingapore Offline referral

VPS hosting is no cheap
surenot Offline referral

(03-01-2015 02:00 PM)seosingapore Wrote:  VPS hosting is no cheap

It's not cheap but if you get that amount of traffic every day I am sure it generates decent amount of proffit at the end of the month.

You need to spend money to make some!
Shivani Offline referral

If you are searching a secure, speedy, the best performer, great customization, and high traffic hosting for your website than Dedicated Hosting is the best option. In Dedicated Hosting, we have the whole server which we can manage according to our requirement. If you want that the hosting provider manages the server then you can purchase Managed Dedicated Solution.
Like VPS and Shared Hosting, the dedicated server does not share the server with any others. So, there is less possibility of Malware, Server Reboot, and Website Crash.
Nastopad Offline referral

I recommend Kvchosting.net ssd vps host to all of my friends and plan to be with them for a very long time.
I've only had my site down 1 time and was for a very short amount of time. Never any problems with any of my email accounts.
WebSoul Offline referral

Try to compare as much as possible web hosting providers. Check out:
1) Rockhoster.com
2) Hostingsource.com
3) Arixe.com
I believe these web hosts are flexible and stable enough to satisfy all your specific requirements and keep your web sites always online.
Dondro Offline referral

I strongly believe that ASPnix.com web host is flexible enough to meet your specific needs.
Their IT technicians are well-trained and absolutely committed to their clients' satisfaction.
HinchSerene Offline referral

Believe Centohost.com is flexible enough to meet your specifications.
It has an amazing reputation for providing secured hosting service at very competitive price along with superb customer service - giving you the confidence you need to know it'll be around for years to come.

Google this topic

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)