Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

Help needed!

Ads
banner
banner
banner
Luke Edwards Offline referral

Welcome everyone,

I would like to ask you about google page rank. Is it really important for me? How can i check my current rank and how to make it better? Should I change my website? Thank you for advices.
marcus_avrelius Offline referral

Support Team
Google PageRank is no longer updated nor supported so don't bother even checking.

However backlinks are still important. DMOZ had developed a tool that predicts the website ranking called: Page Authority and Domain Authority

Changing the website with do you no good just keep working on publishing good content and generating quality backlinks special focus on social media signals
Erin Nagata Offline referral

I think google page rank is still important, you still have to consider your page rank and it still matters.

Support Team
(10-22-2015 07:22 AM)Erin Nagata Wrote:  I think google page rank is still important, you still have to consider your page rank and it still matters.

Indeed PR is important but you will never know your own one case it's no longer updated.
Rapidsoft technologies Offline referral

PageRank is one of many, many factors used to produce search rankings. Highlighting PageRank in search results doesn’t help the searcher. That’s because Google uses another system to show the most important pages for a particular search you do. It lists them in order of importance for what you searched on. Adding PageRank scores to search results would just confuse people. They’d wonder why pages with lower scores were outranking higher scored pages.
Falconboy Offline referral

Never change your website unless there is an important reason for that. You will lose backlinks when you change your domain name.

Google Page rank became "invisible" to new websites and to old ones there will not be any updates on page ranks. But that does not mean, Google is not considering Prank. May be they hidden it because it is one of the top metrics influencing on Google search engine algorithm.

But instead of trying to "boost" your Prank, concentrate on making quality content which will be helpful to your readers. Decrease your site bounce rate and increase the duration of each visits. Work on a certain keywords and Earn backlinks (Do not build backlnks, you have to earn them). You ranking will improve.

All the very best.
“Fear is the ultimate enemy, the only enemy". Not afraid to start a blog? Click here --> Viralfalcon

Support Team
Remove Analytics tracking code to prevent Google from knowing about your website traffic and most importantly bounce rate Smile
Attie Offline referral

- yahoo page rank remains significant, you still have to take into account your own page rank plus it however things.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)