Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

Highest Paying Adsense Alternatives

Ads
banner
banner
banner
letsplay Offline referral

For the reason I don't want to discuss I am looking for Adsense alternatives. I am sure there are many advertising networks but I am looking for the one that would have high CPC "cost per click" close to what Adsense has!
victor Offline referral

Unfortunately you will never find close alternative to Adsense! However there are a few good advertising networks that may help you to make money online. But remember you won't get Adsense CPC on those advertising networks! Their cost per click is very low!

Top Adsense Alternatives:
buysellads.com
infolinks.com
chitika.com
tribalfusion.com
clicksor.com
kontera.com
bidvertiser.com
isocket.com
adversal.com

These are best pay per click ad networks!
Also check this thread: http://letsforum.com/Thread-Cost-per-click-CPC-AdSense
Johnny Depp Offline referral

Banned

Banned
Google Adsense is the best CPC networks for small businesses and bloggers to monetize their website as a publisher role in Google Adsense. Google Adsense has so many regulations and policies when it comes to account application. Google Adsense will examine your account and your sites very strictly. It is very tough to get approval from Google Adsense if your site does not provide values for the visitors.
marcus_avrelius Offline referral

Support Team
Then the easiest thing to do is to create user friendly content. Write about something people are interesting in like now with bad economy a lot of people are looking for "how to make money". Try to write articles about that. Then wait a few month and apply for Adsense account.
Johnny Depp Offline referral

Banned

Banned
(07-18-2013 10:36 PM)marcus_avrelius Wrote:  Then the easiest thing to do is to create user friendly content. Write about something people are interesting in like now with bad economy a lot of people are looking for "how to make money". Try to write articles about that. Then wait a few month and apply for Adsense account.

Thank you!!Smile
chod Offline referral

Posting Freak
While marcus_avrelius has a valid and correct statement, you do not always need to wait a few months. The first site I ever used adsense on was only online for 4 hours before I sent in my adsense application, which was approved and serving ad's within 2 days. And not a squabble about anything other than not verbally hitting one Term and condition that I was interpreting to not apply to this site but Google themselves interpreted it in a completely different manner.

It really all boils down to are you providing your visitors "real content" or "real use" which Google is insane about. If you do not give them something useful or it just another repeat of a million other variants your chances become less on monetization and getting approved or even keeping the account open. Read about what others have done wrong and make sure to understand what it is they did wrong. Because once you get banned it is VERY hard to get the account back and you can no longer open a new one with the same personal name or business name.

Sadly Google is a necessary evil, but I actually get a better CTR from just putting up non adsense banners on the vast majority of my sites. There are affiliate companies you can make custom rotating banners of just what you want to sell, or give you access to lots of promotional materials that generally include banners.

Another key thing I found is to make sure you do not put borders on your ad box, or make the border the exact color of the background it is sitting on. Also Ad placement is KEY, you can have the same exact Ad just served in different areas of your layout and that Ad will perform differently in each spot.
www.AdminEmpire.com
www.BlimptonTech.com - Best Free Online JavaScript tool to minify JavaScript files.

Support Team
Yes it was easy to get your Adsense account approved within 48 back then. But now it looks like it's much harder!
maya Offline referral

Posting Freak
If you have a site or YouTube channel that gets a ton of traffic then AdSense have no problem approving your account!
chod Offline referral

Posting Freak
No matter your site its simple to get approved if your site is "Google TOS" ready does not matter when you get your account. My wife just set hers up a couple months ago and I help people set theirs up all the time.
www.AdminEmpire.com
www.BlimptonTech.com - Best Free Online JavaScript tool to minify JavaScript files.
maya Offline referral

Posting Freak
Yeah I guess you right Chod because you can change your site later on so it probably doesn't affect that.
chod Offline referral

Posting Freak
With Google everything starts at their TOS for the service you're using. If you do not understand, grasp, and actually fully read that TOS you're setting yourself up for disaster. Then you become just another blimp in search results of why is my site dead, why does my site not make money and every other why question around.
www.AdminEmpire.com
invisibe_dude Offline referral

Posting Freak
Yeah people these days are extremely lazy not all but most of them anyways instead of using their brain they relay on some posts and advices that have been posted there to bring traffic and make money WTF is wrong with this world

Support Team
There is another alternative to AdSense Cost-per-click (CPC) advertising and it's called "Ad Dynamo - Africa's leading digital advertising marketplace" I live in EU so I was surprised that they pay in euro, anyways I decided to monetize my other site that gets 1000 unique visitors from Google only (organic traffic) with their ads to my surprise their report was showing thousands of impressions and just a few clicks my CPC was like 0. something I mean total BS so just in case someone decides to used Ad Dynamo as AdSense alternative be prepared to earn nothing
chod Offline referral

Posting Freak
(12-12-2013 05:11 PM)marcus_avrelius Wrote:  There is another alternative to AdSense Cost-per-click (CPC) advertising and it's called "Ad Dynamo - Africa's leading digital advertising marketplace" I live in EU so I was surprised that they pay in euro, anyways I decided to monetize my other site that gets 1000 unique visitors from Google only (organic traffic) with their ads to my surprise their report was showing thousands of impressions and just a few clicks my CPC was like 0. something I mean total BS so just in case someone decides to used Ad Dynamo as AdSense alternative be prepared to earn nothing
Just because you get that many visitors does not mean they are clicking on your ads. Impressions alone will not make you money in the long run. You need clicks.

I think everyone here just not grasp all the facts for this game properly and are hoping around from one "problem" to the next, yet only half info is only provided.
www.AdminEmpire.com

Support Team
I know but using AdSense my CTR is between 4 and 7 not some 0. something. I mean AdSense is the best no matter where you look
chod Offline referral

Posting Freak
(12-12-2013 07:52 PM)marcus_avrelius Wrote:  I know but using AdSense my CTR is between 4 and 7 not some 0. something. I mean AdSense is the best no matter where you look

Still not a fair comparison, its all about relevance of displayed ads as well.

There are tons of factors to consider for each type of advertising and finding the happy middle ground for all. Also no smart advertiser relies on a single source of advertising revenue Wink
www.AdminEmpire.com
maya Offline referral

Posting Freak
Right.. if your ads are not relevant to your website content then your CPC will be very low, some content gets more relevant ads than other but that's is a whole new topic
whatsapp Offline referral

Are you looking for Adsense alternatives because you were banned from Adsense or what?
maya Offline referral

Posting Freak
(04-01-2014 01:17 PM)whatsapp Wrote:  Are you looking for Adsense alternatives because you were banned from Adsense or what?

Most likely YES. Adsense is the best PPC advertising network what would someone look for an alternative to something that is already best?

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)