Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

How Did You Add The "Error" For Posting Links?

Ads
banner
banner
banner
GWinston Offline referral

Hello,

I would like to know how you added the error for posting links, because it is a good method to prevent spam.
marcus_avrelius Offline referral

Support Team
It's a plugin I have that basically checks the message for URL and if the user has less than X amount of posts then it returns error!
Looking for ways to make money fast? Read this article and start earning money todya fast, easy or for free.
seo123 Offline referral

You can use PHP regex and PHP preg_match to match url pattern in php using regular expression

PHP Code:
$regex "((http:\/\/(www\.)?"//This will match urls with www and without www 

Or just Google for "php regular expression url"

Is the plugin freely available, or was it custom coded? I would really need it because it is a very good way to remove 99% of spam, because most spammers put links.

Support Team
This is a my own plugin and I am sorry but I can't share this code with everyone!
Looking for ways to make money fast? Read this article and start earning money todya fast, easy or for free.

(03-28-2014 08:55 PM)marcus_avrelius Wrote:  This is a my own plugin and I am sorry but I can't share this code with everyone!

Ok. I paid someone to create plugins for me, and when people asked if they could also have them, I gave it to them for free. That's the true meaning of helping.

Support Team
Listen this plugin is designed to fight SPAM and the only reason its affective is because no one know how it work if I share my code publicly this will allow spammers to get around it. I am sorry but I will not share any code that could compromise my forum. You are a webmaster you have to realize that. I am in the business of helping people but any help has its limits!

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)