Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

How Effective is Social Media Marketing?

Ads
Fullstopseo Offline referral

Do you promote coupons or discounts on social media?
Full Stop SEO
An Oklahoma City SEO firm helping small businesses succeed since 2015.
I post helpful articles about search engine optimization each week.
marcus_avrelius Offline referral

Support Team
Social media is used for marketing primarily and that means promoting, advertising your products and services. If you have a large audience then why not Wink
evathomsan Offline referral

Yes we can promote coupons discount on social media, Because Social Media is mainly used in promoting business or product.
lanasmart Offline referral

Banned

Banned
very effective...
vikas Industries Offline referral

Social Media Marketing are the best way promote Business. LinkedIn and Facebook is best high pr Social Profile.
sheenagoyal13 Offline referral

social is the best option to promote any business online . social networking sites are used by lot a of people on daily basis.Facebook are best social networking site which provides best traffic.
vikas Industries Offline referral

Yes we can promote coupons discount on social media, Because Social Media is mainly used in promoting business or product. Facebook, Google Plus, LinkedIn and Twitter are top No:1 Social Networking.
sasiindia Offline referral

Social media marketing is the best ways to increase the traffic and Sales.
JuliaLeadsgate Offline referral

I see coupons and discounts promotion in my FB feed all the time.. so yeah, it definitely works.
MitraVarghese Offline referral

Social media marketing is effective process to promote or advertise brands & products.As more & more people are accessing it & sharing information, it is the best platform to spread awareness of any products.
[https://nationkart.com/blog/nationkart-vs-shopify-comparison-of-ecommerce-platfrom-in-india/]"Best e-commerce platfrom make apparent choice for business around the world."[/url]
macpual Offline referral

Using social media for marketing can enable small business looking to further their reach to more customers. Your customers are interacting with brands through social media, therefore, having a strong social media marketing plan and presence on the web is the key to tap into their interest. If implemented correctly, marketing with social media can bring remarkable success to your business.
chinomoreno Offline referral

(05-20-2015 12:47 AM)Fullstopseo Wrote:  Do you promote coupons or discounts on social media?

Social media is more on increasing online presence, letting people know that such business exist (since almost all people are into social media). I, myself, do not promote coupons and discounts but if it concerns your business, why not? I don't think you will be breaking any rules promoting coupons and discounts.
DigiExpress Offline referral

(05-20-2015 12:47 AM)Fullstopseo Wrote:  Do you promote coupons or discounts on social media?

Why not implement coupons and discount in your marketing? This will help increase more followers and future customers.
"Specialized knowledge is Powerful!" http://www.facebook.com/digiexpress73
dswtechnologies Offline referral

social media's second aim is also know as a business marketing. social media is best option for promote our business.
cwvps Offline referral

Social media networking is one of the most effective ways of promoting nowadays. No matter what your niche is, you can join as many social media as you can manage and start posting, interacting and promoting.
Get A Cheap Windows VPS/RDP at CheapWindowsVPS
tommybjorn Away referral

Social media is an extremely effective tool for B2B marketers because it can help to:- Increase brand name awareness,- make more humane B2B company Establish a company as a thought leader, Connect with prospects, clients and industry
datul Offline referral

Social media marketing is very effective platform as it serves the facility to promote the website or products worldwide.As everyone is using social media sites for sharing their views & information .It is very easy to promote any products or website.
marcus_avrelius Offline referral

Support Team
Social media signal are one of the most important factors in #SEO
sno hospital Offline referral

Social media is best way Promote the Business.
MrJaswal Offline referral

Yes if i have a lot of fans on my social media then of course i will promote coupons or discounts of my businesses.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)