Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

How To Change Google Plus Page URL

Ads
banner
banner
banner
destroyer Offline referral

Can you replace Google plus default URL with a custom URL. I mean how to get a custom URL for your Google Plus business page?

For instance:
plus.google.com/106235526137996636478/posts
plus.google.com/costum-URL/posts
maya Offline referral

Posting Freak
Changing a page's URL
1.Navigate to the page whose URL you want to change.
2.From the More drop-down menu, select Page settings.
3.In the box below Page URL, type in what you want the last part of the page's URL to be. (Note, the beginning part of the URL is dictated by the structure of your website. For example, if you want to add a page URL of "World" to your site, which you called "Hello," the page's full URL would be //sites.google.com/site/Hello/World.).
4.Click Save.

Or try service called GPlus.to which allows you create a short URL which redirects to your Google Plus page
marcus_avrelius Offline referral

Support Team
Thanks for sharing our Google Plus Page "plus.google.com/106235526137996636478/posts"
However I don't think you can add a custom Google Plus URL. For now it's not possible
chod Offline referral

Posting Freak
@marcus is right, currently there is no way for regular users to shorten a Google+ link. If you're a business or famous you can apply to get one of their +HughJackman type endings. Other than that you are out of luck.
www.AdminEmpire.com
www.BlimptonTech.com - Best Free Online JavaScript tool to minify JavaScript files.
destroyer Offline referral

That's not cool at all. How do you expect me to share Google Plus URL when it's a mile long?
chod Offline referral

Posting Freak
(08-14-2013 12:00 AM)destroyer Wrote:  That's not cool at all. How do you expect me to share Google Plus URL when it's a mile long?
Use a shortner then or do not use the service Wink
www.AdminEmpire.com
www.BlimptonTech.com - Best Free Online JavaScript tool to minify JavaScript files.
maya Offline referral

Posting Freak
Yes I don't understand that either! How do we suppose to share that link?
chod Offline referral

Posting Freak
Google will always cater to business before anything else. Remember everything you use of theirs is "free" in the loose definition of that word.

As I stated there are Google+ Shortners out there, use those to share your link. Or better yet, setup your own link shortner on your own box and control all the data.
www.AdminEmpire.com
seo123 Offline referral

I believe your Google Plus page has to be 30 days old before you can change URL.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)