Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

How To Get Traffic - Traffic to Website

victor Offline referral

Google recently made big changes to it's algorithm, known as Panda, new Google's algorithm designed to combat so called “Black Hat” ways to beat Google. If you think you can beat Google, forget it.
You CAN'T beat Google. They can change their algorithm anytime they want to. The only way to get free traffic from Google is to give Google what it wants.

Here are a few simple rules that will get Google to like your website:

Don’t use duplicate or low quality content
Establish your site as an authority site in area of interest
Increase the time visitors spend on your site with better content
Increase social media engagement on your site
Increase social media mentions of your site on other social sites
Build higher quality incoming links (AKA backlinks)

Increase Google PageRank with Facebook!

Google loves to see people talking about your site on Facebook and the more chatter you get on Facebook, the higher you can actually rank in Google. Google also loves Facebook fan pages and ranks them highly if you give them a little help.

Build quality backlinks.

Why? Because Google loves backlinks. Article marketing is a great way to build some great quality back links. Despite what you may have heard articles still work really well despite recent Google updates (Panda etc). You can leverage free traffic from other sites by posting your articles on them and increase your own site rankings by using articles as a source of incoming links

Article marketing

Start by creating a blog. Blogs are a great way to get free traffic! WordPress is a great platform. Use broad keyword phrases for your domain, more focused broad keywords for your categories, and long tail keywords for your post titles, and your tags. And don’t forget to use plugins to enhance the SEO friendliness of your blogs.

Video Marketing

Use video. YouTube is the second most used search engine in the world! Guess what? Google loves video (they own YouTube) and Youtube is the top site in the world by far for video. Here are a few stats to think about:
3 Billion views a day
70% of Youtube traffic is Non US
Some people are making over 6 figures a year by just allow Youtube to post ads on their videos!

Have Fun!
marcus_avrelius Offline referral

Support Team
Very helpful post. Keep it going!
Alex Thompson Offline referral

Awesome work.. Keep it up...
maya Offline referral

Posting Freak
Social media is a great way to get traffic to your website and increase it's page rank. Google loaves social media sites.
antony Offline referral

Nice post Victor I would really like to see my web site getting lots of traffic I am trying many ways to improve my SEO but getting traffic remains my main priority!
devenemis Offline referral

That's really informative and there are good knowledge about website promotion.
draggin Offline referral

Thank you for the Information, every webmaster should read this.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)