Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

How can I find Business keywords?

Ads
maxout Offline referral

Is there a tool or something available for me get the keyword idea/suggestion? Let say I want to start a website on "money", what keywords I should target?
KevinMax Offline referral

I don't think you found a tool which tells you the marketing keywords to make some big money.

There are many tools available obviously you know : that tells us keywords suggestions/ideas based on the category/keyword/word/phrase we give.

I use Google Keyword Planner | Ubersuggest | Keyword Researcher | ubertoolz to get some keyword ideas.
maxout Offline referral

Thanks buddy Google Keyword Planner is free right?
Dexsmart Offline referral

First start doing all manual. All ideas come when you type all your brainstorm on a sheet or document. After that you can work with Google Keyword Tool and other Keywords Tools.
Linkbuildingoffice.com - Houston Local SEO Agency and Inbound Marketing Services | @Lbuildingoffice
maxout Offline referral

(06-18-2014 01:33 PM)Dexsmart Wrote:  First start doing all manual. All ideas come when you type all your brainstorm on a sheet or document. After that you can work with Google Keyword Tool and other Keywords Tools.

Thanks but I need keywords that get a ton of traffic I don't care about PPC bit. If the keyword is searched let say 1M times a month then even if my website ranks on the second or third page of Google it should still get pretty decent amount of traffic. Now imagine ranking on the fists page that is my goal.
KevinMax Offline referral

(06-18-2014 01:30 PM)maxout Wrote:  Thanks buddy Google Keyword Planner is free right?

Yes! It is a free tool, You need to register on Google Ad-words account to use it.
gaurav Offline referral

To find any kind of business keyword you can use google tool that name is keyword planner. This is a better and trusted keyword finder tool for the researcher. try it.......Smile
supremeseoideas Offline referral

In search engines you find number of available keyword suggestion tool, search your business keywords as per requirement.
Erin Nagata Offline referral

You can manually create your business keyword, which is prefer because its more unique and can drive traffic to your website effectively through quality backlinks.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)