Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

How can I make Facebook like buttons faster?

Ads
ivan Offline referral

Hi can anyone tell me how to make my Facebook like button load faster?
maya Offline referral

Posting Freak
To make facebook like button load faster you need asynchronous Like button
chod Offline referral

Posting Freak
It could be other factors as well as to why there is slow speed on that.. You should actually post the section of code where you put in your site, remove identifiable information. Also where is the code head body foot where?

I don't get why people on here are not actually trying to help themselves by posting enough information to actually get useful responses back.

Try Maya suggestion and compare the two, if you do not see any improvement there are other factors at play.
www.AdminEmpire.com
www.BlimptonTech.com - Best Free Online JavaScript tool to minify JavaScript files.
marcus_avrelius Offline referral

Support Team
Incorrect implementation of any Facebook share tools will slow your website big time.
antony Offline referral

I have found this article Like Box plugin: Now 2-4x faster: https://www.facebook.com/notes/facebook-...2164543920
ivan Offline referral

I don't have any Facebook like button added yet! That's why I am asking you to tell me!
chod Offline referral

Posting Freak
(08-24-2013 04:30 PM)ivan Wrote:  I don't have any Facebook like button added yet! That's why I am asking you to tell me!
Then how in the heck do you know it loads too slow if you have not even put one on your site yet?

If you are not using code YET you SHOULD NOT BE WORRIED IF IT WILL LOAD FAST OR NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trying to get advice on hypothetical issues will only make more people skip your posts. I know I am about to that point.
www.AdminEmpire.com
www.BlimptonTech.com - Best Free Online JavaScript tool to minify JavaScript files.
maya Offline referral

Posting Freak
Come on Chod lets help people with all we can no matter what the question is. Not everyone is as good as you are. "I saw your website"
chod Offline referral

Posting Freak
I am trying to help him and if you cant see that then maybe my efforts here are lost. This is NOT a productive question because for the main fact, after asking it he stats he is not even using it. So how in the heck does he know on his site it loads slow.

It is wasting peoples time to read a post that regardless of the answer, the OP is not even in the situation.

Edit: The site in my sig is only a simple and basic blog. There is nothing special on it. Mostly just a place for me to store many years of notes on a internal personal wiki I have been running for over 10 years. Good or not, if you can not learn to help yourself and how to properly express your questions and your situation you will have a hard time excelling at anything, especially in the online marketing game like he obviously wants to play in. Yet does not want to actually expend effort into learning things and actually asking why things are working this way, why they are not and so on.
www.AdminEmpire.com

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)