Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

How can i create unique traffic ??

Ads
banner
banner
nawazishali Offline referral

Hi there here I am the very new member to a share post with all of you.
Actually, it's just beginning so that's why I need a help for doing something special in IT Field I have a blog which is Nogentech please take a look on it I am worried about the traffic how can i gain more traffic like a flood of unique traffic, please guide me with your very valuable points, I am waiting for your replies.
akumar01 Offline referral

You can not get unique traffic when your website or blog ranking top. Only top ranking domain, website and blog get unique traffic.

You need to understand this information, Getting traffic is not more easy work, this is strategy based to how look and information added in your blog and how number of visitors stay on your blog.
chinomoreno Offline referral

You mean, how can you get genuine traffic? I suggest you do a marketing research on your site/business first, in order for you to know the best marketing strategies to execute and also where to find your target audience.
bangwinni Away referral

Now a days blog's site had high competition, If you done with your website make sure it is SEO friendly and had most On-Page factors included that help you in gaining better ranking faster while implementing off-page SEO.
davidweb09 Offline referral

Articles, Press Release, Social media Marketing is best way to drive unique traffic on your website.
aegisinfoways Offline referral

I have content about web development services, anyone suggest me best website for posting content about web development.
sophiaangeleenaiit Offline referral

Now a days blog's site had high competition, If you done with your website make sure it is SEO friendly and had most On-Page factors included that help you in gaining better ranking faster while implementing off-page SEO.
onlineastrologysolution Offline referral

you done with your website make sure it is SEO friendly and had most On-Page factors included that help you in gaining better ranking faster while implementing off-page SEO.
Chirag Patel Offline referral

Social Media is the great source to create unique traffic for website.
Greys0n Offline referral

I think link building is the best option to generate your website traffic. And it is not equal to spamming actually. Once I cooperated with Florida seo service and first results I saw in three weeks. It much more helped me to make my website popular. + increased brand awareness.
Greg
monga Offline referral

All these below methods can help you to Increase traffic for your blog.

Use Attractive Keywords in your off-page strategy
Make Your Site Easy to Navigate
Post Quality Content on your website
Use Descriptive, Keyword-Rich Meta Tags
Photo Sharing
Use Social Media For Promotion Purpose.
Business Reviews
Use of Trendy #Hash #tags in your post
Local Listings
Document Sharing PPT, PDF
Video Sharing
Blog Posting and Commenting
Guest Posting
Article, Press Release Submission
Answer Questions
parmodshastri Offline referral

By sharing more and more submission can increase web traffic
sandy03 Offline referral

You can create unique traffic for the website with the help of Social Media Optimization and Social Media Marketing.
SEO-Jay Offline referral

Not sure if you've ever considered paid traffic - but it can be highly targeted and primed for conversion/sales. We wrote a review of Udimi, which is a marketplace for purchasing paid traffic.
KyraKakkar Offline referral

Organic Search on Google offers millions of users that can drive your site traffic tremendously over time fetching potential leads for your business.

Publish More Articles: One of the most effective, but often ignored, ways to get traffic to a blog is by publishing more articles

Publish Longer Content: Research has shown that Google and other search engines give preference to longer, comprehensive articles;

Ask most successful bloggers what the top source of traffic to their blog is and they’ll tell you that mail is in the top 3.

Guest Blog: One of the fastest ways to grow your blog is by writing for other people’s blogs; in other words, you can look for a blog that is much bigger than yours and write an article for that blog. You’ll be allowed to have a bio that includes a link to your site in your guest post. This can result in a lot of traffic for you.

Optimize Your Blog for Search Engines: Search engines are the #1 source of traffic for most established blogsIt’s important that you don’t ignore SEO; familiarize yourself with the concept of SEO and optimize your blog and your articles to rank well for relevant keywords in Google and other search engines.
Harwinder Offline referral

Here are 9 of my best suggestions for building a high traffic web site:

1. Create valuable content.
2. Create original content.
3. Create timeless content
4. Write for human beings first, computers second.
5. Know why you want a high-traffic site.
6. Let your audience see the real you.
7. Write what is true for you, and learn to live with the consequences.
8. Treat your visitors like real human beings.
9. Keep money in its proper place.

If you forget the first nine suggestions, just focus on genuinely helping people, and the rest will take care of itself.
irene123 Offline referral

Social media marketing is best source to create unique traffic, it is best source to find target market.
ali1 Offline referral

Dish Out money for Adwords. But that is not the anwer you are looking for.
Look into Traffic Arbitrage for a better understanding.
Estherjuly Offline referral

Create unique content with high search volume keywords and optimize well and follow up some backlinks and social media sharing it may help you to drive traffic.
And follow up more content creation.
Do regular content update.
Update your existing content
Erick_Lopez Offline referral

Create a unique content with good percentage of keyword density and just simply avoid keyword stuffing then post it in your blog! After posting, share the content on your social media accounts, it will help you to provide a unique traffic, but if you have your budget you can also use Adwords.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)