Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

How can i find Guest posting sites

Ads
banner
banner
nawazishali Offline referral

Hi everyone please let me know how can i find 50 plus DA sites for Guest posting have you any list of these sites then reply me here.
Hope their guys are very helpful and cooperative.
cheaphostuk Offline referral

I am not sure you can just go on DA as a metric as is quite an easy one to fool with spam links?
SaraWilliams Offline referral

Find Relevant Sites Accepting Guest Posts in Your Niche
1. Make a list of all blogs in your niche.
2. Determine if the sites on your list accept guest posts.
3. Vet the blog.
4. Prepare your pitch.
shanti1 Offline referral

Banned

Banned
Many of the guest bloggers intend to post for getting backlinks. To do this right, you would need to take care of few things. To write your post on high authority sites, you would have to write high quality content. Otherwise, targeting multiple less authority sites would be the ultimate goal.
paymezero1 Offline referral

"Add new post" + "your keyword here" by the following query you can find the websites that allow the guest posts.
aegisinfoways Offline referral

Lot's of the guest bloggers plan to create for getting back-links. To do this right, you would need to take care of few things. To write your publish on high domain authority websites, you would have to create the best quality content.
varunroy Offline referral

You can join the communities or groups of Guest Posting in Facebook or Google+. There you will find lots of users asking post for their blogs or you will get the list of blog sites. You can post your requirement or reply if you find similar. It will definitely help you.
johnray Offline referral

Search guest posting sites along with your category. Guest posting in most relevant sites has good value.
Dodge ECM, Ford PCM, Ford ECU Repair Company
chinomoreno Offline referral

Do an advance search on google, it will be easier to find guest posting sites if you use that technique.
betcatalog Offline referral

Good luck with this, it is very difficult what you ask for and very time consuming but it will surely have great value
Fozia khadim Offline referral

You can use dropmylink site for this purpose.
HokuAppsKarl Offline referral

Banned

Banned
Simple, lot of guest posting sites are available on search engine. Only check that these sites are do follow or no follow. Select do follow perfferd with high domain authority sites.
Rapidsoft technologies Offline referral

which type of guest posting website do you need? I will provide you.
john21 Offline referral

Just google.

Write "High DA PA Guest Blog Posting Free" On Google and you can find a list of many guest posting sites.

I have a few with me.
Will be sharing them soon with all Smile

Thanks
John
BulletproofHosting Offline referral

Well, you can start by simply googling phrases like “submit a guest post” or “guest post guidelines”” and a couple of blogs in your niche. Once you make a solid list - 50 or so blogs - you should make your pitch.

Also, you can make an account on something like My Blog Guest - a community of guest bloggers, where you can look for different blogs that are accepting posts. You can also post your own information and say you’re looking for guest blogging opportunities.

Just remember, if you’re looking strong DA sites, you have to be prepared to write some strong content as well.
affrevenue Offline referral

You can find your niche related website and pitch them with a ready made article and in return you can ask for a backlink. Or you can spy on your competitor and see from where they are getting backlinks. If you are ready to invest money then you can pitch them with money you are ready to pay.
Use ahref to spy.
viralpana.com
ewanhumphries1706 Offline referral

“your niche” + guest post

“your niche” + guest author

“your niche” + write for us

“your niche” + guest article
rehanamalik Offline referral

You can use dropmylink site for this purpose.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)