Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

How can i get traffic from other countries?

Ads
banner
banner
dheeraj Offline referral

My website domain is .pk based and I want traffic from the UK and Dubai how can I do that?
marcus_avrelius Offline referral

Support Team
That would be really tough buddy case Google uses website DNS to determine ranking and which country is more relevant to its content. That is why is so important to use .com cause it's like a multi-country #domainname.

I am afraid you will have to pay to get traffic though like #GoogleAdwords or any other targeted #PPC network like #Facebookads, #Bingads etc.
dswtechnologies Offline referral

simply target local uk public in facebook and local directory submission set meta flag for uk thats all.
GeraldBurns Offline referral

Starting discussion on those sites which are from those countries from where you are seeking for, so you can get traffic.
Leo Privacy Guard is a mobile app.
TrishaM Offline referral

(11-16-2015 04:19 PM)dheeraj Wrote:  My website domain is .pk based and I want traffic from the UK and Dubai how can I do that?

You can create an account with Bluagile, they offer CPM traffic over 200 countries
daikaads Offline referral

(11-17-2015 01:39 PM)dswtechnologies Wrote:  simply target local uk public in facebook and local directory submission set meta flag for uk thats all.

You can't set meta flag since the domain is .pk and it will be fixed by Google in Webmaster Tool - International Targeting.
nidhivyas Offline referral

Simply focus on regional uk public in facebook and native listing distribution set meta banner for uk thats all.
astrologerhome Offline referral

Well dear set your geographic location to UK in Google Console after that do submit your business information on local UK sites and promote those URLs on social sites where you get UK people. This way your site can popular.

Thanks and Regards
kathyjohnson320 Offline referral

I think social media is the best platform. share your website blogs on social media & Make new connections from UK & Dubai. You can also use paid post, PPC & google ad-words for your brand awareness.
saketbhai Offline referral

Banned

Banned
If you want traffic from other countries, do classifieds.
rvsharma Offline referral

(04-29-2017 08:08 AM)astrologerhome Wrote:  Well dear set your geographic location to UK in Google Console after that do submit your business information on local UK sites and promote those URLs on social sites where you get UK people. This way your site can popular.

Thanks and Regards

You are right dear @astrologerhome. I am agree with you.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)