Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

How come Google gives priority to PPC not SEO?

Ads
banner
banner
banner
maxout Offline referral

I am busting my a*s doing this SEO thing like a mad man trying to get my website rank high in Google and get that traffic BUT it looks like Google doesn't care about SEO it only cares about PPC why is that?
maya Offline referral

Posting Freak
Its called Google ads and you can see them clearly they are not in the organic result list. SEO is still very important for every website even those who use AdWords. Pay per click is a shortcut but it ain't free.
maxout Offline referral

How much you think does it cost to show my website on top of the search results?
KevinMax Offline referral

(06-18-2014 01:31 PM)maxout Wrote:  How much you think does it cost to show my website on top of the search results?

It's purely based on the keyword competition and the bid suggested/spent by other for the particular key-term. It varies from one location to other.

Google's main income is Ad-words, Main source and the revenue of that company. Everyone here to earn money. First, Google is a company - so it gives priority to PPC than SEO.(Not 100% Google focusing on getting money from Ad-words).

It's only a source to run their company/data server's/keeping some big safes in their houses/...etc
maxout Offline referral

Do you it helps SEO is some ways to spend some money on Google ads and show on the first page?

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)