Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

How do I unlink AdSense account from YouTube channel?

Ads
destroyer Offline referral

I need to unlink Adsense account from my YouTube channel how do I do that? I am not making any money on YouTube and the videos are only generate impressions but no clinks and no earnings so it's useless in fact it's affecting negatively my other earnings!
victor Offline referral

Unfortunately for now is no way to completely unlink AdSense from YouTube channel. The only thing you can do is to disable monetization on your videos or in Channel Settings >> Advanced under "Advertisements" click on "Do not allow advertisements to be displayed alongside my videos"
invisibe_dude Offline referral

Posting Freak
I think the only solution you have left if to disable monetization on each and every YouTube video or you can use Adsense "Allow & Block ads" function to block YouTube from displaying your ads!
destroyer Offline referral

Man I can't image disabling and then enabling monetization on each video what not simply add a function that will allow users to unlink Adsense for YouTube channel?
Thanks guys
maxout Offline referral

To disconnect Adsense from YouTube Go to Channel Setting -> Monetization there find and click on Adsense Settings link complete all the necessary step there.
akul Offline referral

(09-24-2014 03:03 PM)maxout Wrote:  To disconnect Adsense from YouTube Go to Channel Setting -> Monetization there find and click on Adsense Settings link complete all the necessary step there.

i dont see "Adsense Settings" there... any help?
terminator Offline referral

(08-31-2015 10:36 AM)akul Wrote:  i dont see "Adsense Settings" there... any help?

Please read this blog post on how to get Adsense approval fast and to unlink just do the process in reverse! http://www.howto-makemoney.com/blogs/blo...-a-website
ChetanModi Offline referral

Remove from your youtube account and easily done by account, is it more simple way to work.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)