Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

How do I use Facebook hashtags?

Ads
Guest referral

Unregistered
Can anybody please explain how Facebook hashtags work?
marcus_avrelius Offline referral

Support Team
The way Facebook hash-tags works is by linking all posts with the same hash-tag. And to create one you type this: #hashtag no spaces!!!!

Lets say I am posting some post and I add #SEO then you add the same hash tag in your post so whenever someone clicks on your or mine tag they will see both our posts!
surenot Offline referral

According to Facebook this will help deliver more targeting advertising!
marcus_avrelius Offline referral

Support Team
Pretty good idea! I thought about it too! Was thinking about incorporating similar feature but then realized that it will result in duplicate content since the same content will show on different URLs and it has no real SEO benefits.On Facebook you have to log-in in order to access hash-tag page!
sofyjohnson18 Offline referral

Facebook creates a unique URL for the hash tags used so i can point people to the conversation to encourage more people to use the hash tag and create more relevant conversation.
productsreview Offline referral

google seo hashtags for help or not
I like watch chinese kungfu movie because i love martial arts - Video how to edit wordpress for beginner
evathomsan Offline referral

Hash tag is very good when anyone search hash before any keyword, when we search that keyword on search engine the that content or page come through that keyword.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)