Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

How do you create your Videos for PPV?

Ads
banner
banner
banner
MrPRinson Offline referral

Hey Guys,
I have a business for Sports equipment, lately I feel that I have been trying almost every method of Online Marketing that I can but I still am missing out on Video Marketing.
When I checked the rates to produce a movie with a local company they wanted around $2000.

Got any ideas how I can make a video for a video marketing campaign with less then $1000??

Thanks in advance for the help! :-)
Victor Dub Offline referral

What do you want to do with that video?

I would simply create my own video o videos and spend all that money on SEO to make them rank high on Google for the keywords you target Smile

Download some pro video editing software and get busy it doesn't have to be the best video in the world just has to pass the message!
MrPRinson Offline referral

(07-27-2016 10:13 PM)Victor Dub Wrote:  What do you want to do with that video?

I would simply create my own video o videos and spend all that money on SEO to make them rank high on Google for the keywords you target Smile

Download some pro video editing software and get busy it doesn't have to be the best video in the world just has to pass the message!

I don't have time to invest on creating a video...I'm at my shop most of the day.
I got someone working on SEO for that same reason ^^.

after a lot of search a found a website that offer video + banners for 500$. I've contacted them and they sent me a free trial video and it looks wicked.

what do you think? my SEO marketer says that it will highly improve traffic to my website.
Victor Dub Offline referral

Paying hundreds if dollars for a video that might never even hit top Google rankings is crazy don't be lame and start creating your own videos cause you will need a ton of them to make an impact!

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)