Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

How do you feel about marriage?

Ads
banner
banner
banner
marcus_avrelius Offline referral

Support Team
Do couple really have to marry or it's OK to live together without being married, many couple say that they prefer not to marry what do you thinks?
maya Offline referral

Posting Freak
If you really love someone then why not to get married.
invisibe_dude Offline referral

Posting Freak
Getting married is probably the biggest mistake of your life
saraparker811 Offline referral

I think the wedding is always a beautiful thing i completely agree with maya, most of the boys say these kind of things and they prefer to stay together without getting married.
antony Offline referral

Thanks @saraparker811 not all the couples think that marriage is something that will deprive them of their "freedom" it just, I think all comes down to personal choice if it makes you happy, being with the person share the same bad and everything without actually being married then I am fine with that.
saraparker811 Offline referral

(11-12-2013 09:04 PM)Maya Wrote:  If you really love someone then why not to get married.

(12-23-2013 05:18 PM)antony Wrote:  Thanks @saraparker811 not all the couples think that marriage is something that will deprive them of their "freedom" it just, I think all comes down to personal choice if it makes you happy, being with the person share the same bad and everything without actually being married then I am fine with that.

I think this is best for the people who are getting married they can stay together before marriage so that they can understand each other. understand in a couple is most important otherwise you can't stay long in a relation.
ivan Offline referral

Sometimes when we are in love we forget to think reasonably so I also believe that a couple should spend some time together before they get married

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)