Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

How does AdSense, ads placement affect SEO & Rankings?

Ads
destroyer Offline referral

Does Adsense ads negatively affect SEO and site rankings? My site ranking was really bad and I was getting no traffic which affected my Adsense earnings so I decided to remove ads from my site after I did that my rankings went up and I started getting traffic from Google (organic traffic). Now that I have some traffic I am thinking about putting Adsense ads back but I am not sure what caused my rankings to drop I don't think Adsense was the cause of it?????
marcus_avrelius Offline referral

Support Team
Nope, AdSense Ads are not affecting web site rankings as long as they are correctly implemented!
If you use an old synchronous AdSense JavaScript ads then you should change it to asynchronous as site load time is an important factor in Google ranking and SEO.

Quote:"The advantage of the asynchronous code is that it's guaranteed never to get in the way of other parts of your web page loading. This means that users will be able to load the content of your pages, even if they’re having trouble loading the ads"

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)