Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

How long do you make your blog posts?

Ads
banner
banner
marketingmasala Offline referral

(02-16-2015 09:46 AM)fpforum Wrote:  I have so many blogs going these days it's hard for me to constantly write long articles for each one. Sometimes I put links in my posts and sometimes I don't, but what do you guys consider to be the proper word amount for a good blog post/article? 200 words? 250? 300?

It depends. If it is related to a case study or requires a thorough research then maximum it takes me is 2-3 days. On the other hand if you have to write an opinion then the maximum it takes me is 1 day. Also one thing I would like to advice to you is focus on quality and not on the days spent. Quality wins every time.
selenagomez1 Offline referral

400 is the best. Do not make it shorter since Google will say we are trying to spam!
Love Vid Reaper Review - this is where you can get Video Reaper Bonus!
chinomoreno Offline referral

(02-16-2015 09:46 AM)fpforum Wrote:  I have so many blogs going these days it's hard for me to constantly write long articles for each one. Sometimes I put links in my posts and sometimes I don't, but what do you guys consider to be the proper word amount for a good blog post/article? 200 words? 250? 300?
Well an active blog needs to be updated but don't pressure yourself to a certain number of blog articles per day. Content should be valuable, long or short as long as it is descriptive and on point. If you blog on different niches then why not merged it into one and just classified each of it? So, it'll be much easier for you to monitor it. Or, if you can't merged it, just do a schedule for posting Smile
salenaadam Offline referral

I try to optimize as per my need and how much keyword I can use to generate a backlink.
00rencast Offline referral

With 200-300 words per article, I think that's actually too short to come up with a quality content.
sandra89 Offline referral

Your post needs to be SEO friendly, and since Google likes long articles, make sure yours has 600-1000 words.
adoria Offline referral

500+ according to my observation. However I recommend you to check the articles which are in the top and see how many words they have. As soon as you find out that, you should make your article of the similar size
00rencast Offline referral

The number of words per article is greatly relative as much as it is as constant debate.

Howver, my take on this matter is that, if you think you are able to envelope all the important details that you want to convey to people (without having them bored at all) then I guess it’s good to go. Try to balance it out. If you’re blogging about stuff that does not require long readings, then just simplify it. You’re not writing a book anyway, you’re blogging.
adoria Offline referral

500+ However everything depends on your compatitors: if you see their post in top, check its size and write the same
jitenmazee Offline referral

I write post in every 2 days and then update my blog and it is good if you want good ranking.
BelCloud Offline referral

Around 500 words or 2000 characters is the usual for me. But when I have more to write, I usually try to make it bigger so people have a more clear image of the subject at hand.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)