Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

How long does it take for optimization to make effect?

Ads
banner
banner
banner
ivan Offline referral

I have just done some onpage optimization and I wanna know how long does it take for Google to detect that optimization and reward me?
maya Offline referral

Posting Freak
Well I think you can expect the changes to take place within a few days after Google downloads and processes your sitemap.
chod Offline referral

Posting Freak
It can be hours to months. All depends on what "optimization" you have done. Just because Google has re-indexed your site does not mean the changes will take effect quickly. Google is not required to do anything for you even after you "optimize"
www.AdminEmpire.com
www.BlimptonTech.com - Best Free Online JavaScript tool to minify JavaScript files.
antony Offline referral

I am wondering is making too many changes to website code and content can result in Google penalty
chod Offline referral

Posting Freak
Sure if the changes you did were bad, incorrect, BH or many other reasons why Tongue
www.AdminEmpire.com
www.BlimptonTech.com - Best Free Online JavaScript tool to minify JavaScript files.
invisibe_dude Offline referral

Posting Freak
Google will penalize you if you change your code too often!
chod Offline referral

Posting Freak
(10-19-2013 07:50 PM)invisibe_dude Wrote:  Google will penalize you if you change your code too often!

Please provide proof this is true!!! Because this is just an erroneous comment, to say frequent code changes will penalize you!!! Come on man!!
www.AdminEmpire.com
renart145 Offline referral

I cannot answer your question directly but as far as I know it depends on your keyword competition and seo strategy on how long your seo will take effect.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)