Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

How long would it take for black hat SEO to get my website on Google first page?

Guest referral

I know black hat SEO is awesome and works fast but how long would it take for a new website to get on the first page of Google? I am lunching new site and don't have time neither money to spend on white hat SEO Smile
KevinMax Offline referral

As like White Hat strategy, it purely depends on the technique.

Before 2 years we ranked any website niche into top 10 within 7 days. Now it extend to 30-45 days. Black hat strategy always has some false positives. Short-term results - I mean the websites stay very limited time. Luckily very few websites stay longer in TOP 10.
marcus_avrelius Offline referral

Support Team
It all comes down to how aggressive you wanna be and how much you are willing to risk.

Black hat SEO if done incorrectly will destroy your online businesses in a heartbeat. You should take it slowly to stay under the radar if not that could trigger some Google anti-spam algorithm. Normally SEO takes 2 months to start producing results so that should be your reference.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)