Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

How many sites we can post the content?

Ads
banner
banner
banner
banner
samuelroy Offline referral

I have one content how many sites i can post that content?
Victor Dub Offline referral

Posting Freak
Only one if not you'll get penalized for duplicate content.
seoninja Offline referral

You can submit your content many of the sites in the form of Articles and Blogs, but if you don't want to get penalized by Google, then submit it on only one site at a time. Yes, you can after 15 days on some other relevant sites.
marcus_avrelius Offline referral

Support Team
Use article or content spinner software or service then you can post that content on other sites without getting penalized Smile
daikaads Offline referral

Only once you can post online and if you want to post on more websites just use the Copywriting technique to change the content and then you can use it everywhere.
Dewlance Offline referral

Only one and then post same content on other site but not more than 100 word of main article. You can add it as a reference.

You can change content writing style and post it on other site but it must be unique.

I mean, Sometimes I need to post Announcement in client area and in forum so I post one main content in client and then in forum I write different content and provide link to main content.
Cheap Windows VPS from Dewlance.com
PaulaEdwards Offline referral

You can post your content only one time for any website. If you would repeatedly put it for multiple sites then it will show as duplicate content.
Nekurokaze Offline referral

On paper you can post the same content for various sites (I mean search a site and just posting, it's not hard to do). But in reality, it will deemed as duplicating and all of the duplicate content links will be severely punished. Especially with the "handsomely" updated Google Panda and Google Penguin, I don't think you would want to do that.
amitprashadjha Offline referral

If you want to be a successful blogger it would be better that if you submit your content to just one site. otherwise, it should show dublicate content.
Trident Offline referral

If you published the same content on multiple channels then its duplicate and get penalized. So use the different content on different sites so your user also get some new information about you.
shehroz630 Offline referral

To as many as you want but only if you want to own a million websites with 0 revenue
maheshseo Offline referral

Banned

Banned
you can rewrite your aritical by using tools than u can post meany websites
herischarles Offline referral

You can add one content in one website but if you posted the same content in other wesites as well then you may get penalised from google.
astrologerhome Offline referral

If you want to add that content on Website or website's blog then never use that content twice on other sites but if you using that content on blog sites then you can use it on 5 sites.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)