Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

How many target keywords should a site have?

Ads
make money online
sinelogixtech Offline referral

How many target keywords should a site have?
saisaanvi Offline referral

500 words article - target 5–6 keywords
2000–3000 or more words - 20, 30, 50 or even more
SearchEngineLabs Offline referral

Banned

Banned
Depending on the business we have to select the targetted keywords and should include in the content.
we can take 10 targetted keywords.
oxisimer Offline referral

3 to 5 keywords targets you should have in website
ZoyaBhatt Offline referral

That depends on how many pages you have up on your website. And the audience / market you want to target with your website. For small businesses, I often suggest 5 keywords or so. And once their websites appear on Google's first page on these 5 keywords, then can integrate more keywords in their SEO keywords basket.
alicemark15 Offline referral

According to experts main still should only consist of 1 to 2 Keywords.
petergkh Offline referral

There is no limit to target keywords, us can easily target 5-10 keywords from a single page.
australiataxiservice Offline referral

well you can take 5 to 6 keywords to rank the site in google
biglyft Offline referral

- As a general rule, you should aim for the following character limits within each of your meta tags: Page title – 70 characters. Meta description – 160 characters. Meta keywords – No more than 10 keyword phrases.
- That depends on how many pages you have up on your website. And the audience / market you want to target with your website. For small businesses, I often suggest 5 keywords or so. And once their websites appear on Google's first page on these 5 keywords, then can integrate more keywords in their SEO keywords basket.
Mohit Saraogi Offline referral

To some businesses, that might not seem a lot, but targeting 5 keywords doesn't mean that your website will only rank for 5 keywords and get traffic from 5 keywords. This is because a keyword phrase with the same words in a different order, or with more or less “stop words” (a, the, for, etc.), counts as one keyword.
alicemark15 Offline referral

Hi, Keywords should be chosen in a way that it should look natural an as per my recommendation use fewer keywords to for example in 800 words page target 1-3 Max keywords, this will also help algorithm to understand your keywords correctly and always use Keywords in different formats.
rohinidubey Offline referral

In one page you can have almost 5 to 6 keyword and rest it depends on the number of pages in your website and the length of content you are going to use for your website001_thumbup
tarunap Offline referral

Well when I have to rank a webpage for certain keyword ,I usually follow this :-
1. One or Two main keyword .
2. Three or four related keywords,
3. Four LONG TAIL keywords.
Zinavo Offline referral

That depends on how many pages you have up on your website. And the audience / market you want to target with your website. For small businesses, I often suggest 5 keywords or so. And once their websites appear on Google's first page on these 5 keywords, then can integrate more keywords in their SEO keywords basket.
Best Web Design Company in Bangalore
vickyciky Offline referral

Depends upon how many landing pages you have.
If you have lesser landing pages, Try adding 3 keywords.
If you have More landing pages for each category divided.
Linea Offline referral

In each webpage content, you should maintain a keyword density of less than 4%. But its good to have keywords in every 100 words of your webpage content. If you use more keywords google may consider as Blackhat technique called keyword stuffing and your site will be penalized so its better to use more content with maintaing of keyword density will be good to go.
maheshseo Offline referral

in seo there is no exact count for anything just you keep trying in different manner to get rankling if you want know exactly you can for 500 word's 5-6 keyword's this is my sugggesition
appu123 Offline referral

Banned

Banned
If you have 500 words then you have to put 5 to 6 keywords. It depends on the length of the words or content. NO. of times of keyword by total no. of words is called Keyword Density.
chetnasharma Offline referral

(11-12-2018 07:02 AM)sinelogixtech Wrote:  How many target keywords should a site have?

there is no limit, you can target 1000s of keywords from 1 domain, but work must genuine and under the guidelines, if you want I can share some screenshot too

many E-Commerce rank under top 3 for hundreds keywords and some do rank under top 3 for thousands of keywords.
spoorti1509 Offline referral

If keywords are related then you must target 3 to 4 keywords for per page and remember all keywords should match. However If you wait to target single keyword for per page along with a best meta tags h1 to h6 tags and a good SEO optimized content as per user in between 1000 to 2000 per page then it will be very beneficial to your page and also you can expect a good advantage and weight age for your page

Google this topic

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)