Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

How mobile marketing is used to make money?

Ads
ivan Offline referral

Just curious to learn about this type of marketing and how to make money with it.
KevinMax Offline referral

Targeting the mobile users is a tricky thing Nowadays! World is now with smart phones and most of the mobiles lighting in the night too. 24*7 marketing;

The word "Mobile optimization" comes to my mind!
1. Mobile optimization involves the Website rendering speed/Users navigation/responsive design layouts/Limitation of using .js scripts/...etc
2. Geo-graphic targeting is easy when you go with mobile marketing.
3. Targeting the mobile user through PPC ads and social interactions.

Text Message Marketing: Simple text messaging - SMS - Creates some curious text messages
Banner advertisement: Powerful media to interact and cover the mobile users still now (But an older technique).
App Development: Create an app & popularize in the leading app stores.
Coupons/T.V/Offers Management ads: Providing attractive offers & discount coupons with branding advertisements helps targeting mobile users.

Lot f techniques involved in covering the mobile/tab users.
marcus_avrelius Offline referral

Support Team
@KevinMax pretty much nailed it with his awesome reply so there is not much for me to add Smile The only thing I will add is the definition if what mobile marketing actually means so that you can understand it better.

Quote:Mobile marketing is marketing on or with a mobile device, such as a smart phone. Mobile marketing can provide customers with time and location sensitive, personalized information that promotes goods, services and ideas.
You can learn more on Wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mobile_marketing

You can develop APPs and sell them on Google Play store for instance or you can let people download them for free and to make money people will have to pay to get access to full version or to some functions.
Guest referral

Unregistered
Mobile marketing is helpful in generating the revenue through short and long code sms marketing and in promoting the brand through bulk sms.
Mobile marketing is a great buzz if handle properly.
websitedesignbangalore Offline referral

Banned

Banned
Internet traffic on mobile phone is expected to exceed traffic from traditional desktops.
lomeydecos Offline referral

(09-15-2014 02:10 PM)KevinMax Wrote:  Lot f techniques involved in covering the mobile/tab users.
Lots of ways to advertise, i agree, but the sale is not much related to mobile or desk top. Your visibility when someone searches for you is only factor.
KevinMax Offline referral

(10-02-2014 02:09 PM)lomeydecos Wrote:  
(09-15-2014 02:10 PM)KevinMax Wrote:  Lot f techniques involved in covering the mobile/tab users.
Lots of ways to advertise, i agree, but the sale is not much related to mobile or desk top. Your visibility when someone searches for you is only factor.

No it is related,
Let me give an example:
If a website sells mobile android games - But the site is not optimized for mobile version SEO.
Do you make more sales with the desktop version?

Practically desktop users do not search "Andriod games for iPhone 5s" - A scenario said that we have 800+ million users were always active on mobile. Even the mobile phones light does n't turnoff in the midnight!!!

So, It is important to know where the targeted visitor's is Smile
lucyjorge Offline referral

How i can make money through mobile
marcus_avrelius Offline referral

Support Team
(12-31-2014 07:34 AM)lucyjorge Wrote:  How i can make money through mobile
Create some cool apps and then let the people download them for free! Then once you have enough users using your apps you can develop some extras and sell them thus making money!
Erin Nagata Offline referral

Using a mobile platform to make a mobile loyalty program is just a smart decision to make.
storehippo Offline referral

Now a days mobile marketing is very popular and increase its uses day by day.
evathomsan Offline referral

Most of the people use mobile for their single use, So at this time mobile marketing is in boom for making popular their site or application and other program.
Rapidsoft technologies Offline referral

Mobile marketing is not so much complex. Mobile marketing is a one of the best way to open up new revenue streams for your business. plz follow some tips for mobile marketing
#1: Set up your mobile website
#2: Claim your business on location-based platforms
#3: Run a mobile ad campaign
#4: Integrating the Social Media
#5: Scan a QR Code

Read More Here: http://www.socialmediaexaminer.com/5-sim...marketing/
JohnDonavan Offline referral

Mobile Marketing in the sense , you need to do certain tweaks in SEO part for your mobile too as you do for desktop ones

1. You website should be sized to mobile viewport i.e total Vertical Scroll
2. Don't Clutter images on the mobile websites.
3. Try to reduce image size. Avoid excess CSS errors

Some onpage mobile seo tweaks will help in Long run.
rickysmith Offline referral

Most of the people use mobile for their individual use, So at this time mobile promotion is in growth to make well-known their website or application and other system.
MrPRinson Offline referral

(07-05-2016 08:06 AM)Rapidsoft technologies Wrote:  Mobile marketing is not so much complex. Mobile marketing is a one of the best way to open up new revenue streams for your business. plz follow some tips for mobile marketing
#1: Set up your mobile website
#2: Claim your business on location-based platforms
#3: Run a mobile ad campaign
#4: Integrating the Social Media
#5: Scan a QR Code

Read More Here: http://www.socialmediaexaminer.com/5-sim...marketing/

Thank you, great article !!
Just want to ask, why do I need to scan a QR code?
synergypower Offline referral

Most of the people use mobile for their individual use, So at this time mobile promotion is in growth to make well-known their website or application and other program.
DenniseTan Offline referral

IMO, mobile marketing or SMS blast is used to retain existing customers/clients. But yeah, it can also be effective for acquiring new customers. I just think that it's tricky.
madhuri04 Offline referral

In its easiest form:

You will see ads from an advertiser in an app, the publisher makes money on a CPC or a CPM basis.

1. CPC: ad is served indefinitely, publisher is paid per click.

2. CPM: ad is served 1000 times and publisher gets paid a fixed amount.

One is based on number of impressions (guaranteed) and one is based on number of clicks.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)