Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

How search optimization works

Ads
banner
banner
banner
banner
ivan Offline referral

Hi after 6 month trying to improve my website ranking, my website page rank didn't seem to improve at all. So I am wondering maybe I don't really know how Google ranking works? I used a few tricks for search optimization but again no luck.
Can you tell me please, How search engine optimization works?
maya Offline referral

Posting Freak
Please refer to this tutorial about search engine optimization
http://letsforum.com/Thread-What-is-sear...hat-is-SEO
Alex Thompson Offline referral

In order to add this free page rank checker tool to your web site and give your visitors the way to check the ranking of any pages directly from your site, just copy the following HTML code and put it into your HTML document where you want the check page rank tool to appear:
chod Offline referral

Posting Freak
@Alex Thompson
I dont see how that even relates to the OP question
www.AdminEmpire.com
www.BlimptonTech.com - Best Free Online JavaScript tool to minify JavaScript files.
surenot Offline referral

Search engine optimization SEO for short takes time and won't happen overnight so be patient don't rush it!
daikaads Offline referral

Make your On-page SEO strong and make it much stronger and focus on getting the backlinks from the high domain authority websites.
davidweb09 Offline referral

Search engine check the quality of site content & links before increasing its ranking.
sree31 Offline referral

Assuming your website is not penalized, there are 3 common reasons for low ranking
1. Your pages are not targeting the right keywords. For example, you may be targeting low traffic keywords which don't have much search volume so your pages don't get traffic, or you're targeting high competition keywords that are very difficult to rank for. You can google 'how to do keyword research' for steps
2. Your content may be thin. Try to create pages with at least 700-800 words and place your keywords in title, headings, 1st & last paragraphs.
3. Not enough quality backlinks. It's important to get a few backlinks from high quality websites that are relevant to your website. Blog comments, directory submissions & profile links don't count much.

Use an SEO Audit tool to find out the issues with your website SEO. There are plenty of free audit tools available
Neha Offline referral

Search engine optimization crawl and index your webpages on google and provide answers to visitors from your database. Content is king of your website if you have unique and fresh content then surely you get higher ranks if you promote that content and you get backlinks.
Rabbitsabc Offline referral

try to built quality content and keyword and start doing on page seo and go for off page ..
Rakesh-Kadu Offline referral

Make on page change.Check and update the content. Check webmaster for back-links and list out the spam links.
yellowsapphire Offline referral

In you website put quality content and make it seo friendly then make it also user-friendly website and do backlinks and promote in social media sites then you will get good results.
aegisinfoways Offline referral

Make your On-page SEO strong and and then ensure it is much more powerful and focus on getting the backlinks from the high domain power websites.
Kathy123 Offline referral

Search engines perform several activities in order to deliver search results.

Crawling - Process of fetching all the web pages linked to a website. This task is performed by a software, called a crawler or a spider (or Google bot, in case of Google).
Indexing - Process of creating index for all the fetched web pages and keeping them into a giant database from where it can later be retrieved. Essentially, the process of indexing is identifying the words and expressions that best describe the page and assigning the page to particular keywords.
Processing - When a search request comes, the search engine processes it, i.e. it compares the search string in the search request with the indexed pages in the database.
Calculating Relevancy - It is likely that more than one page contains the search string, so the search engine starts calculating the relevancy of each of the pages in its index to the search string.
Retrieving Results - The last step in search engine activities is retrieving the best matched results. Basically, it is nothing more than simply displaying them in the browser.
juliastephen Offline referral

You just have to find a way to show search engines that your site belongs at the top of the heap. That's where search engine optimization (SEO) comes in -- it's a collection of techniques a webmaster can use to improve his or her site's SERP position.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)