Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

How to Bump a thread?

Tags: None
Ads
banner
banner
banner
maya Offline referral

Posting Freak
Hi I want to know how can I bump a thread?
marcus_avrelius Offline referral

Support Team
Hi @Maya reply again to thread where no one posted after your last post in 24h
chod Offline referral

Posting Freak
Bumping threads on most boards is considered inconsiderate and should not be done. If you have new and pertaining information to add then add it and you will get a "bump". But just doing a post just to only put you at the top again is bad practice.

There are many reasons you may not be getting replies. Most of the time it is because of the quality of the question, such as not providing enough information or expecting the respondants to do all your work and research. Stuff like that.

Dont know this boards rules but in general you should not "bump" a topic or even worse bump a dead/necro thread.

A great read on most forums expected etiquette can be found on the amazing Arch Linux Wiki
https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Forum_Etiquette
www.AdminEmpire.com
www.BlimptonTech.com - Best Free Online JavaScript tool to minify JavaScript files.
invisibe_dude Offline referral

Posting Freak
Bumping threads in some cases may help or may lead to negative results so if your thread didn't get any replies then maybe there is something wrong with your question.
maya Offline referral

Posting Freak
Thanks guys I was just wondering how this function works on MYBB forum
chod Offline referral

Posting Freak
Ask the mod there are no rules here regarding bumping.
www.AdminEmpire.com
www.BlimptonTech.com - Best Free Online JavaScript tool to minify JavaScript files.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)