Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

How to Create a Google Sitemap

Ads
ivan Offline referral

Could you help me please to create sitemap and then add sitemap to Google!
maya Offline referral

Posting Freak
To create sitemap of your website and then submit that sitemap to Google do this:
Go to: http://www.xml-sitemaps.com enter your website URL where it says "Please enter details for sitemap generation" then click START!
Wait for it to finish scanning your website. Then under "Download Sitemap" click on "Download un-compressed XML Sitemap"
Once downloaded upload that file to your website main root folder. To check it if it works go to: "yourdomain.com/sitemap.xml"

Now if your website is a Blogger blog or WordPress blog your sitemap will look like this:
WordPress sitemap
yoursitename.wordpress.com/feed
or
yoursitename.wordpress.com/?feed=atom

Blogger sitemap
yoursitename.blogspot.com/atom.xml?redirect=false&start-index=1&max-results=500
Note: The above sitemap will work for 500 posts only. If you have more than 500 posts published in your blog, then you have to add one more sitemap

Now let submit our sitemap to Google.
Go to your Google Webmaster Tools account "Sitemaps" click on "ADD/TEST SITEMAP" and add your website sitemap there. That is it you have your sitemap submitted to Google!
kilau Offline referral

I add a suggestion like that in say by Maya, I advise you to use SEO Plugin by Yoast, with features that are on offer you can get a link to the automatic feed generator and a more seo friendly on your blog later. :-)
letsplay Offline referral

So what exactly this SEO Plugin by Yoast does. It's exclusively for WordPress right?

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)