Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

How to Make Money on YouTube

letsplay Offline referral

I have been looking for ways to make money online for quite some time now. I always stumbled upon posts about making money on YouTube but I was skeptical about it and just didn't pay attention to it. However after seeing so many posts I have decided to give it a try. So can you please tell me how to begging making money on YouTube?
maria Offline referral

If you are a creative person, and you find something original and unique that will make people enjoy watching your videos then there is no doubt in my mind you will make a lot of money on YouTube. Remember be original and unique!

To start making money on YouTube you need Adsense account! You can apply for Adsense account here: http://www.google.com/adsense
After about 48 tops you should get a confirmation email form Adsense.

Now go ahead and create a YouTube account remember to pick original and unique username! If you plan to make videos about video games, lets play, then your username has to relevant to that!
Now the most important thing lets monetize videos! You need to have at least 1 video to be able enable YouTube monetization!

By default monetization is disabled, to enable monetization:
Go to Video Manager>Account Settings>Features> and click on enable adjacent to monetization.
To enable all the YouTube features you need to becomes a YouTube Partner, just click on verify under Account status!
You are all set!
tahirhosting Offline referral

I agree with maria it was nice way to make money from youtube
UploadMax Offline referral

thanks maria for the great info
Chesta BoSe Offline referral

YouTube is from one of the social networking sites, you can share videos and images through which one can make money on YouTube.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)