Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

How to Ping a Website

Ads
banner
banner
banner
letsplay Offline referral

Can you help I have heard that to increase Google search engine optimization you need to ping your website, but I have no idea what it is and how it works?
Can you help? Sorry it maybe so simple for you but for me is unknown territory! I am trying to get on the Google first page but so far no luckAngry
antony Offline referral

Don't worry LETSPLAY search engine optimization is not something you can call an easy task!
So ping a website is just letting the search engine spiders to know that they should come and crawl your website, this helps your website to be indexed faster by Google and other search engines which help to get better page rank and more traffic. Some people say it works some say it doesn't.
Try these website to ping your website.
pingomatic.com
pingler.com

Also if you want to test website speed from your computer try this.
click start->run->cmd->ping DOMAINNAME.COM->enter
Alex Thompson Offline referral

Awesome work..
maya Offline referral

Posting Freak
Don't ping your website unless you want to lose page rank Wink
chod Offline referral

Posting Freak
(07-07-2013 12:13 AM)antony Wrote:  Don't worry LETSPLAY search engine optimization is not something you can call an easy task!
So ping a website is just letting the search engine spiders to know that they should come and crawl your website, this helps your website to be indexed faster by Google and other search engines which help to get better page rank and more traffic. Some people say it works some say it doesn't.
Try these website to ping your website.
pingomatic.com
pingler.com

Also if you want to test website speed from your computer try this.
click start->run->cmd->ping DOMAINNAME.COM->enter
That will only give you the speed of the ping nothing else. That is not a proper nor valid method to check a sites speed, as I am assuming you mean page load speed.
www.AdminEmpire.com
www.BlimptonTech.com - Best Free Online JavaScript tool to minify JavaScript files.
Attie Offline referral

Best way is to use the ping tool surcharge...

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)