Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

How to Reduce or Decrease Bounce Rate of my site?

Ads
dude Offline referral

My website bounce rate is hitting almost 100% and I know from reading some SEO articles that it should be under 50%. What are the best ways to lower it?
surenot Offline referral

Try getting rid of popups and ads/advertising which are terrible for user experience. Improve you web page content!
Siddhartha Offline referral

You need to keep user interested, so that he could stay on the page for longer time. Plan your content display in such a manner that, it can attract user's attention & he will stay on the site for a while.
Hotel Siddhartha Inn - Hotels in Nagpur
futurescapeadvertising Offline referral

(11-29-2014 02:29 PM)dude Wrote:  My website bounce rate is hitting almost 100% and I know from reading some SEO articles that it should be under 50%. What are the best ways to lower it?

Keep your content fresh, improve your content's readability, work on your website design, create a call to action button, keep on changing your keyword strategy, your website upload speed should be good, always open external links in new windows, your website should also have a 404 error page.

I think these will help lower the bounce rate. Cheers.
john3322 Offline referral

your website bounce rate is so high because your website tacking too much time for loading and visitors not interested in waiting.
i suggest you some points for reducing loading time of your website
1. Use CSS instead of images whenever possible
2. Combine multiple style sheets into one
3. Enable browser caching with any plugin like "W3 Cache". this plugin work only for wordpress websites.
4. Crop your images to the correct size
5. Reduce redirects
6. Analyze W3C standard and Load time regulary
Erin Nagata Offline referral

The most powerful way to reduce bounce rate is to adjust it by calculating the time spent on a page.
Daniel Fitzherbert Offline referral

Your landing page plays an essential role while decreasing the bounce rate.
Keep concentration on your landing page and do some Google follow up. Thanks
riverduo Offline referral

I'm curious what you website look like. almost 100%? seriously?
malith Offline referral

You need to have useful information what users search for. Content is the most powerful tool that you can reduce your bounce rate by keeping your website users for long in a page.
alanka876 Offline referral

I think you have some problem with your design or landing page, this happens often when you dont have a proper converting design. Can you show me more details. I am glad to help you.
rewritable Offline referral

The best way to reduce bounce rate is to make home page interactive, visually well designed and enriched with effects. Information has to be conscious and clear.
Pages has to be well optimized for fast loading.
sajidisraq Offline referral

Banned

Banned
While bounce rates are disappointing, they are also an indicator that something can (and should) be fixed on your site. Whether it’s simple navigation changes, design layout, or targeting efforts, there are a few things you can do immediately to reduce your bounce rate.
1. Shorten the Page Loading Time,
2. Develop Contents Readability,
3. Never Disrupt the UX + Avoid Popups,
4. Keep Your Website Fresh with Proper Contents,
5. Fascinating Call to Action,
6. Entice the Right Audience,
7. Website Design + Responsiveness.
Attie Offline referral

-- The goal of the world wide web advertising and marketing is usually to advertise your internet site.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)