Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

How to Remove View Styles from Blogger Dynamic

Ads
banner
banner
banner
letsplay Offline referral

I have just started with Blogger and made my first post but I have this bar on top that says View Styles, how can I get rid of it?
maria Offline referral

Yes View Styles bar is really bad nobody likes it. I don't know why Google still has it?
To remove View Styles go to your blog: Template>Customize> click on Dynamic Views then go to Advanced>Add CSS and add this code:
Code:
#header #views {
display: none;
}

#header #pages:before {
border-left: 0px;
}

#header #pages {
margin-left: 14px;
}

To finish click on Apply to Blog!

Important! If it doesn't work then after you paste this code write something just below the code then remove everything you have wrote except code and safe.
chod Offline referral

Posting Freak
@Maya isn't what you posted best for static pages? At least that is my understanding. I know for non-static pages all you have to add is
Code:
#header .header-drawer {
}
www.AdminEmpire.com
www.BlimptonTech.com - Best Free Online JavaScript tool to minify JavaScript files.
maria Offline referral

Hi chod you might be right about that! I am not claiming to Blogger XML expert but I used it on my Blogger blog and it works.
chod Offline referral

Posting Freak
I am not expert it is just something I remember from some place. I could be wrong, but always good to have alternatives.
www.AdminEmpire.com
www.BlimptonTech.com - Best Free Online JavaScript tool to minify JavaScript files.
marcus_avrelius Offline referral

Support Team
(07-25-2013 08:59 PM)chod Wrote:  @Maya isn't what you posted best for static pages? At least that is my understanding. I know for non-static pages all you have to add is
Code:
#header .header-drawer {
}

Hi don't get me wrong here but this one makes more sense to me
hadee41 Offline referral

Sometimes templates don't accept CSS styles due to complications or errors in the template mate. Did you make changes to your dynamic view template?

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)