Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

How to Solve Canonical Issue

Ads
make money online
aegisinfoways Offline referral

Hello Friends

My sites Canonical isue will be display.
Any time my site will be open WWW ya NON-WWW but only display NON-WWW. so i request any suggestion and any idea for this issue reply me fast.
marcus_avrelius Offline referral

Support Team
Hi what you need is to configure your hosting htaccess file to redirect from non-www to www or vise versa.

Follow the link below to the post that contains the code:

http://letsforum.com/Thread-Redirecting-...h-htaccess
damponting44 Offline referral

1. On iis supervisor you need to explore of the site, directory, record you need to redirect after that right-click Furthermore select Properties.
2. In the Properties you need to discover the registry tab (sometimes marked home alternately Virtual Directory).
davidsmith0143 Offline referral

For avoiding canonical issue should set up 301 redirect using Windows server.
fisherjames731 Offline referral

A canonical issue arises when 301 redirects are not properly in place. This means that your website can be accessed by search engines from several different URLs. Using rel="canonical" tag you can address all your canonical issues.
teastallstudio Offline referral

You need to consult your account admin and developer they will help you to make proper redirection.

#teastallstudio
sithub Offline referral

Banned

Banned
Canonical URLs help search engines consolidate the information they have for the individual URLs
anirban09p Offline referral

The best and most effective way to resolve the canonical issue is with a permanent 301 redirect. This can be implemented in a number of ways, as detailed below. Depending on what server your website is hosted on will determine the method which you use to implement a redirect.
worldimmigration21 Offline referral

Banned

Banned
301 redirect use for solve and canonical issue

Google this topic

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)