Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

How to Start an Online Forum?

Ads
banner
banner
banner
ivan Offline referral

After seeing so many forums most of them are very successful and popular forums I have decided to ask this question about what it takes to start a SEO forum that's what I am planing to start a discussion forum based on SEO and Internet Marketing any suggestions are appreciated.
P.S. How much money does the maintenance of internet forum cost?
maya Offline referral

Posting Freak
To start a discussion forum you need to follow the same steps as you would follow when starting a new website. Online forum is a website after all and it needs to be well designed or coded to make it easier for users to use it (user friendly), and make it search engine friendly is even more important because that's what we refer to as SEO (search engine optimization).
ivan Offline referral

Thanks Maya I thought there are different rules for starting a forum. What about SEO Forum and Internet Marketing Forum, it difficult to get it rank high in the search engine?
letsplay Offline referral

I am also interesting in knowing what it takes to start a successful internet forum with a lot of users and traffic?

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)