Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

How to Use The Keyword Planner

Ads
ivan Offline referral

Could you walk me step by step through how to use Google Keyword Planner tool. 001_sad Is it free? Can anyone use it or it requires an AdWords account?
chod Offline referral

Posting Freak
Seriously dude? How do you wake up in the morning without assistance?
www.AdminEmpire.com
www.BlimptonTech.com - Best Free Online JavaScript tool to minify JavaScript files.
marcus_avrelius Offline referral

Support Team
In order to use Keyword Planner you have to create an AdWords account, but don't worry you don't have to buy ads or pay money for anything its free!
chod Offline referral

Posting Freak
This would have been simple for him to find if he would have actually gone to the page and read it.

https://adwords.google.com/o/KeywordTool

Which is the first result if you google "How to use keyword planner"

It would then show you that you need an account to get in to access it explain the change and many more things.

Right on the MAIN PAGE
Code:
Note

The external Keyword Tool is also no longer available. If you want to get keyword ideas using Keyword Planner, make sure to sign in to your AdWords account.

My last gripe is Ivan you are asking for people to hold your hand in every single step you take. Please get out of this habit. I am not trying to prevent you from posting or make you feel bad. But you're not even trying to help yourself first before posting. You could have answered all the questions in here by going to the page yourself. Then once you created your account you could have tried using it by following the tutorial Google gives you or one of the videos they also offer. Then you could have posted back what issues you are actually having getting things going how you expect them to actually be.

I mean how do you think other people learn these things. They start with the DOCs and READ THEM FULLY! Then once they have done that and tried using something, then they post the issues at hand. At least at that point you actually grasp the mere basics of the whole thing you are asking about and not asking people to regurgitate things that are in the actual documentation for what you want to use. DOCs are created and updated for a reason, to be a singular point of reference for what is at hand.
www.AdminEmpire.com
www.BlimptonTech.com - Best Free Online JavaScript tool to minify JavaScript files.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)